Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Soccer Moves video

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Nice, the second clip (guy doing about 20 step overs) is Robinho, he's a great player, plays for Santos but apparently going to Real Madrid, he's starting to get a place in the brazil side now. I even brought a Brazil away shirt of ebay with his name on it

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Nice moves.

I wish they showed some nice goals as a result of those moves though.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Sports Club   -   #4

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    class thanks. @busyman the reason you don't see any goals is about two secs after the clip ends a center half boots the player into row z for being smart

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by (>Zero Cool<)
    class thanks. @busyman the reason you don't see any goals is about two secs after the clip ends a center half boots the player into row z for being smart
    Really? I thought it was because goals were scarce.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Nope, depending on what country your playing in you can get quite alot of goals.

Italy is known for its rock hard defences so alot harder to score but because it is the football is of higher quality.

The spanish league is known for its wide array of attackers but only avarage defences causing alot of goals but not quite as high quality.

English is in between.

A world class striker can expect to score 20+ goals a season. Even some shit ones score loads, Kezman scored 109 goals in like 120 games i think.

Its very rare for a game to end goaless. The last big game for example t'was teh champions league final (a knockout tournament with the best teams from all over europe. Over 100 enter but only 1 wins) Anyway the final had 6 goals and then went down to penaltys.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Member BT Rep: +1
    nice moves

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Nope, depending on what country your playing in you can get quite alot of goals.

Italy is known for its rock hard defences so alot harder to score but because it is the football is of higher quality.

The spanish league is known for its wide array of attackers but only avarage defences causing alot of goals but not quite as high quality.

English is in between.

A world class striker can expect to score 20+ goals a season. Even some shit ones score loads, Kezman scored 109 goals in like 120 games i think.

Its very rare for a game to end goaless. The last big game for example t'was teh champions league final (a knockout tournament with the best teams from all over europe. Over 100 enter but only 1 wins) Anyway the final had 6 goals and then went down to penaltys.
    Mmmk.

To me goals are scarce. Even in basketball if one play breaks the ankles of another, it's a great move and all, but if doesn't result in score it's a dud.

I have seen some great soccer matches (as well as baseball, one game last year was 15 to 16 , what a game), but ultimately it's kinda boring.

Anyway, I didn't reeeally want this to go into a "soccer is great/sucks" doohicky. I really like seeing some good soccer goals too.
    Last edited by Busyman; 06-27-2005 at 04:08 AM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Anyone watching the confederations cups? Hopefully Argentina will destroy Brazil...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast