Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: help me with my moddied xbox

i got my xbox moddied a few weeks ago and i dont have the evox dashboard. i was wondering if any one could help me get it also i dont have a dvd burner only a cd writer i dont know if this matters. any help would be great thanks

2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Games   -   #2
    You will need a DVD Writer, Hardly any xbox's read any cd's. Maybe you should have done a little bit more research?

4. Games   -   #3
    i have my pc conected to my xbox through a router does this make any difference

5. Games   -   #4
    If you can FTP to the xbox games should be alright, providing you brought a bigger hard drive (standard will get you about 2 games), but you will still need a DVD Burner to install EvoX.

6. Games   -   #5
    thanks for your help. would anyone be willing to copy me the disk and send me it in the post. i will pay for your expenses throughh paypal if required

7. Games   -   #6
    I can mail you the disc if needed. The version i have is Slayers Auto Installer 2.6, which is what most people use on there Xbox.

8. Games   -   #7
    send me your details in an email to and i will send you my address

9. Games   -   #8

Or you could PM me

PM sent.

10. Games   -   #9
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    the way i did it was to use the evox disk to format my new hdd,
    and then use the slayers disk as a ftp server and ftp'd across avaluanch as my dash, and put all my apps on the c drive. i have a 300gb maxtor in mine.
    if yours is bigger than 250 and want to have one big f drive you have to format the f drive with 32bit clusters.

11. Games   -   #10
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    burlington, Ontario
    200gb is also fine, out media player on and save movies. itll turn out good