Thread: Oops Deleted Mail Account in Trillian

orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    I accidentally deleted my Yahoo mail account in the "My Mail Accounts" in Trillian.. How do I add it back in?
    Last edited by orcutt989; 06-30-2005 at 12:52 AM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I use Trill Pro 2..so if your using 3, you gonna have to find it..I hated 3 & went back to 2 after an hour setting it up...anyway...
    Conection Manger/Yahoo/Prefenences/Missalance Tab...just check the box & save...
    If you didn't delete it but just turned it off...Look at the Toolbar, click on View & check My Mail Accounts....
    Last edited by Lion7718; 06-30-2005 at 02:19 AM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion7718
    I use Trill Pro 2..so if your using 3, you gonna have to find it..I hated 3 & went back to 2 after an hour setting it up...anyway...
    Conection Manger/Yahoo/Prefenences/Missalance Tab...just check the box & save...
    If you didn't delete it but just turned it off...Look at the Toolbar, click on View & check My Mail Accounts....
    Thanks, went to "change" and clicked Miscelleneous, then checked "Add this account to my mail list at startup" or something. I dont remember, it worked. Thanks man. Why dont you like version 3? I have just been getting into Trillian Pro. The only thing I dont like about it, is the random crashes when Direct Connecting with AIM users, and not being able to recieve files for some reason.
    Last edited by orcutt989; 06-30-2005 at 04:05 AM.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    The biggest thing I didn't like about '3' was they removed all the right click commands for IRC..if I wasn't Admin in a few room I wouldn't care, but I'm used to right clicking commands now so I dont need to remember them. Also they added there own IM to it, it it was a bitch to finally turn it off..it's the Brown Dot..I use Pro 2 for as long as it connects, when that happens..I'll have to use 3 or something else.