Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of area do you live in?

OK. I thought I would ask this as I dont think Its been asked in this forum before.

What kind of area do YOU live in? Personaly I live in an area where people sell drugs, get massed up everyday and you cant walk the streets unless you have a little fighting talk in you. Obviousy theres people that are not like that but...many are.

Its quite sad how its like that but hey, thats the cards Ive been given in life, I constantly have to live upto a rep where Im not idiot that cant be picked on, but really Im just a guy that wants to cain the net, walk tha steets and not fear being the GONK that everone hates.

Just the reality of my life. What about you guyz?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    In trying to figure out wtf a gonk was, this is the first definition i found...

gonk - To be beaten to death by a large black rubber dildo.

just wondering.....do you OFTEN put your self in a position to be beaten to death with a large black rubber dildo??????
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TFFTn
    OK. I thought I would ask this as I dont think Its been asked in this forum before.

What kind of area do YOU live in? Personaly I live in an area where people sell drugs, get massed up everyday and you cant walk the streets unless you have a little fighting talk in you. Obviousy theres people that are not like that but...many are.

Its quite sad how its like that but hey, thats the cards Ive been given in life, I constantly have to live upto a rep where Im not idiot that cant be picked on, but really Im just a guy that wants to cain the net, walk tha steets and not fear being the GONK that everone hates.

Just the reality of my life. What about you guyz?

I think someones mashed

4. Lounge   -   #4
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    A middle-class area.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Small town. 15,000 people i think. expanding tho.
    1 high school and a lot of elemntary schools, no colleges.
    hmm, a lot of people here sell and do drugs, but it's not like a gang city or whatever...no murders or shootings or anything really.

Pretyt boring town. not much to do.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Bout the same as rossco, 1 highschool, 2 grade schools. Its being developed ALOT now though, theres all kinds of new stuff going up. Which is good because i used to live in the city, where the movie theatre and mall where 10 min away, now its a 30-40 min drive.

Teh city rox.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    Bout the same as rossco, 1 highschool, 2 grade schools. Its being developed ALOT now though, theres all kinds of new stuff going up. Which is good because i used to live in the city, where the movie theatre and mall where 10 min away, now its a 30-40 min drive.

Teh city rox.
    I have a small movie theatre about 5 minute walk from here.
    Also a hockey arena is right down the street, along with new skate park.

People are talking about a mall being built some time in the next few years

8. Lounge   -   #8
    micolithe's Avatar Painfully average.
    Rural PA, but in New Jersey.

My graduating class from high school was 215 people, and that's three relatively small towns.
    But I have to drive out of the county to do anything other than go to the Mountain Creek snowboard/skiiing/skateboarding/water park.
    Current Favorite Song
    Exodus Damage by John Vanderslice

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Sounds like my town rossco. Our movie theatre used to be a ww2 armoury

Its called the roxy, it smells like cat piss, thats why i drive to famous in pickering.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    Sounds like my town rossco. Our movie theatre used to be a ww2 armoury

Its called the roxy, it smells like cat piss, thats why i drive to famous in pickering.

well ours is fairly new i think...it has 4 or 5 theatres in it, not too bad.
    They're just not big and nice like silver city.

@micolithe, is this a grade 8/elementry school graduation or high school graduation you're talking about?

My grade 8 one was about 70 people, my high school one will be about 300-400.
    Last edited by tesco; 07-01-2005 at 04:00 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast