Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movie To Long For 1 Cd

just another little note the file size in meg isnt necessarily the thing to go by its the minutes size to go by to find if itll fit on any size cd if you burn it as a vcd or svcd....i have 4 files of 824meg burnt as svcd to 700meg cd but each file is 52minutes in length so its under 80minutes ....

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    How do you get it to burn more than the cd should hold whenever i try to get Nero to burn something that is bigger than the cd it wont let me?
    Thanks

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    Wow so much info on this post. I cd use some of this... B) And anyway how can you get 99min cds. I hear loads abt them bt yet to find out where i can by them. Maybe its cos i live in UK

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by manbeast@10 April 2003 - 15:06
    when i`ve downloaded a film like (attack of the clones) 815.000mb somthing like that how can i put it on 2 disc`s have tryed 99mins disc but it won`t play back at all........help............plzzzzzzzzzz...........................
    FX File Splitter is a good programme easy to use. works fine and can be found on Kazaa software

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    manbeast
    HELLO AGAIN FOLK`S AN UP DATE IT WORKS . FOR SOME REASON I DONT KNOW WHY . PERHAPS I`VE USED A DOGGY DISC OR SOMTHING BUT THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ADVISE

P,S
    YOU CAN GET 99 MINUTE CD-R FROM MAPLINS.COM (INTHE UK)TO THE GUY WITH THE QUERRY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12