Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REQ: Anyone seen live8 - COMPLETE?

vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Just wondering if anyone has seen a complete tv-rip of the live8 gigs anywhere? I'd quite like to get the whole lot onto a few dvds, in order with all the interviews etc. I did try to use my freeview box, which is hooked to the tv, but the damn pc crashed

ive seen a load of seperate artists on newsgroups (found them through newzbin), but they seem to be all seperate posts, so it will be a nightmare to put them all together into order etc, and the resolutions will all be shot, so wont go nicely onto dvds together.

Anyone seen them all, before i go and start doing it manually? can use any p2p app or whatever, but newsgroups/bt/ss would be cool
    Last edited by vivitron 15; 07-05-2005 at 11:23 AM.
    <insert signature here>

2. Music   -   #2
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    all the london ones can be found by searching for TWCLIVE
    EDIT but i think those are mostly all just audio
    Last edited by Vargas; 07-05-2005 at 11:22 AM.

3. Music   -   #3
    cheers - ive found the mp3s from this...which im gonna grab for the iriver, but is there an svcd of it all anywhere? Id quite like to watch it through, cos i missed most of it

thanks though
    <insert signature here>

4. Music   -   #4
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Torrentit have all the seperate acts on svcd,UK& Philly, you need to be a member though

5. Music   -   #5
    I have it, the whole concert spread over 2 DVD's, they cut out all the interviews and John Ross's bits so they could fit it onto two DVD's.

6. Music   -   #6
    care to venture a source Peerzy?
    and is it the uk concert?
    is it just all of the seperates put together? - ive downloaded a load of acts seperately, and will have to whack them into tmpeg dvd author if i cant get the rips of them all
    <insert signature here>

7. Music   -   #7
    Yes UK concert. No it's not just the SVCD's, i checked a few out and compared, i got it from Newsgroups.

Alt.binaries.Boneless
    Live8 DVD1.part0**.rar
    Live8 DVD2.part0**.rar
    50mb each part
    About 90 parts each DVD, and enough PAR2's.

8. Music   -   #8
    cheers - found them - grabbing now...i see there are some of the other concerts listed too - i.e. Greenday in Berlin...presumably this was played on BBC, it would seem that this is a complete rip of the uk broadcast
    <insert signature here>

9. Music   -   #9
    Yeah any music that was shown on the BBC is in there, just JR's interviews in his pod and the setup time between acts is gone i think.

10. Music   -   #10
    Poster
    There are 4 dvds on The Pirate Bay by Ritcho that i grabbed,well worth doing!!There is still one more dvd to release by same person,just search Live 8 videos and you should find them,you can even get covers for them too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast