Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cricket 2005 XBOX - Torrent only 429MB?

Hi guys, im a newbie to the world of torrents. Just a quick question regarding a torrent i've seen for Cricket 2005 on the Xbox which is 429MB in size. Is this likely to be a dud as it seem pretty small for an Xbox game?

2. Games   -   #2
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    well the PS2 version is 990MB, i was surprised there. Maybe someone with XBOX would know. How big are games usually?

3. Games   -   #3
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    yea thats about the right size....

it works fine

Game isnt that good

My Blog
    I'm still here.

4. Games   -   #4
    sounds like it's this release, perhaps re-compressed (into a new zip or rar file?) but prolly not significantly altered:

http://www.nforce.nl/index.php?m=nfo&id=92545

and as the title says, "FULL DVD." so yes, apparently it's a pretty small game, i'd reckon rather light on mpeg/wav content (or wmv/wma, whatever) as that's the kind of stuff which usually gets a game up near the 4GB mark.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 07-05-2005 at 01:09 PM.

5. Games   -   #5
    Thx guys. Xbox games tend to be a GB and above in size usually, although their are some that are just below. 429MB seems a little too small. Jaigandhi5 im assuming you have got the full version and not the demo? If, by the sounds of it the game itself is not too good, here's hoping Brian Lara 2005 will make up for it

6. Games   -   #6
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazzy
    Thx guys. Xbox games tend to be a GB and above in size usually, although their are some that are just below. 429MB seems a little too small. Jaigandhi5 im assuming you have got the full version and not the demo? If, by the sounds of it the game itself is not too good, here's hoping Brian Lara 2005 will make up for it
    I've got the full version

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Games   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I want teh god dam PC version but its never gonna hit the net

heheh heard the poor xbox guys cant save there game during a match

and Ricky Pontings cricket (called down here in Aust) aka BLC is gonna suck worse unless you like arcade style games hitting 6s every ball nofront foot back foot shots no create a player no player editor and fake players names!!! yes they wont have teh real players names just fake made up names they dont have teh licence EA has!! and cartoon graphics compared too Crick 2005

thats from playing both demos

I just wish teh god dam PC version of cricket 2005 would hit the net been out in england 1 week not out here in Aust till thursday and no sign on internet yet
    Last edited by Adster; 07-05-2005 at 03:13 PM.

8. Games   -   #8
    n18's Avatar Death God
    who'd play a cricket game? sheesh

9. Games   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by n18
    who'd play a cricket game? sheesh
    umm dumb question

people who liek cricket??

whod play a madden game??? baseball game ?? basketball?? people who like them americans????

10. Games   -   #10
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    good point, ive only played cricket 2002, it was pretty easy. maybe ill give this one a try

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast