Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: black and white anyone?

i was just looking to download the CD Rip of Black and white (less space that way) and was just wondering where i can get it....anyone?

2. Games   -   #2
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by AnArChY
    i was just looking to download the CD Rip of Black and white (less space that way) and was just wondering where i can get it....anyone?
    CD RIPS hardly ever work. And you probably wont be able to find that. Just get the image files.
    Last edited by orcutt989; 07-06-2005 at 08:08 PM.

3. Games   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    Quote Originally Posted by AnArChY
    CD RIPS hardly ever work. And you probably wont be able to find that. Just get the image files.

CD RIPS work about the same percentage as PC ISO Image releases. It's just when you get them from Kazaa or some stupid P2P you get problems.

But i must agree, grab the images, i doubt they will be that much bigger and you'll get alot more from the images (sound, speech, movies)
    Last edited by Peerzy; 07-06-2005 at 08:16 PM.

4. Games   -   #4
    ty for the advice i am currently downloading an iso...heres another Q then...how do u burn them to a cd so you can get them to work?

5. Games   -   #5
    In Nero go to RECORDER then click BURN IMAGE. It will then ask you to select the file, you select your IMAGE and it burns. Where are you downloading from, i hope you don't say Kazaa

6. Games   -   #6
    glad someone else uses Nero lol. and nope im not using Kazaa. ty for the help

7. Games   -   #7
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    nero?

whats that

8. Games   -   #8
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    I got a few CD rips off kazaa along time ago when I used to use it and it worked Thats where I got Vice city from

9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    nero?

whats that
    Nero Burning ROM is a popular CD and DVD authoring program for Microsoft Windows and Linux by Nero AG, formerly Ahead Software.

The program's name is intended to be a play on words. Recording CDs and DVDs is often known as "burning", and the infamous Roman Emperor Nero is said to have played his fiddle as Rome burned. This pun is more obvious in the original German as the German name for Rome is Rom.

Since version 6, Nero has been bundled with many other sub-applications such as Nero Wave Editor (for editing audio files), Nero Image Drive (for mounting virtual CDs), Nero BackItUp and Nero Recode.

Nero works with a number of CD-image formats, including the ISO 9660 standard and its proprietary NRG file format.

A Linux port of the application (NeroLINUX) was announced as a free "upgrade" from the Microsoft Windows version in March 2005. The application replicates every feature of the Windows version, and uses the GTK graphical toolkit.

Nero software is available in multiple variations. The most common are the OEM suites, which are bundled with most CD and DVD recorders. Nero also sells a full-featured version.

Version 6.6.0.13 of Nero Burning ROM introduced support for LightScribe.

See also InCD.

Source
    That's right... who's laughing now... who's laughing *now*?

10. Games   -   #10
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    nero?

whats that
    Nero Burning ROM is a popular CD and DVD authoring program for Microsoft Windows and Linux by Nero AG, formerly Ahead Software.

The program's name is intended to be a play on words. Recording CDs and DVDs is often known as "burning", and the infamous Roman Emperor Nero is said to have played his fiddle as Rome burned. This pun is more obvious in the original German as the German name for Rome is Rom.

Since version 6, Nero has been bundled with many other sub-applications such as Nero Wave Editor (for editing audio files), Nero Image Drive (for mounting virtual CDs), Nero BackItUp and Nero Recode.

Nero works with a number of CD-image formats, including the ISO 9660 standard and its proprietary NRG file format.

A Linux port of the application (NeroLINUX) was announced as a free "upgrade" from the Microsoft Windows version in March 2005. The application replicates every feature of the Windows version, and uses the GTK graphical toolkit.

Nero software is available in multiple variations. The most common are the OEM suites, which are bundled with most CD and DVD recorders. Nero also sells a full-featured version.

Version 6.6.0.13 of Nero Burning ROM introduced support for LightScribe.

See also InCD.

Source
    umm muchspl was being sarcastic dude, if anyone, he's the master of burning and encoding....but the post should be good for other n00bs that ask
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 07-07-2005 at 10:28 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast