Thread: odd question

Duffman's Avatar Poster
    Ok so heres the story, I need to pay my phone bill, its over due, and they have one of those menus where you say what you want to do, and Ive tried 4 times to pay this thing. The thing always fucks up what I'm saying over and over till I go insaine and give up. Now its over do and I spent that money forgetting I needed it for the bill.

So there gonna turn my phone off in the next few days, however I get paid friday and I called and told them that, the guy said the only way to hold the discontinuing of the service would to have him put a check on the account posdated til saturday, I just need my account number and the routing number off the check.

I lost the checkbook months ago because I only use the debit card, but a friend of mine has his checkbook from the same bank, are routing numbers the same for the same bank branch? I gotta know sooooon, hellp.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    Ah, it's settled, called the fuckers up after scouring for that info, and hes like "No, we don't need that info your all set."

3. Lounge   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i was gonna recommend sending them a letterbomb, but i guess whatever you did worked too
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants