Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Installing gta help

I got gta:sa and mounted the iso in alcohol 120%. It all worked but i click something and it says "_____ is not a valid win32 application" or if its a file like .txt it says "Please check that there is a disk in the drive specified"

HELP

2. Games   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by psyco_mofo
    I got gta:sa and mounted the iso in alcohol 120%. It all worked but i click something and it says "_____ is not a valid win32 application" or if its a file like .txt it says "Please check that there is a disk in the drive specified"

HELP

Need more info? You clicked something? What was it? If what file is a txt file? Have you applied the crack?

3. Games   -   #3
    k i mounted it then I went into the hoodlum file. here i found a cracked exe, a nfo readme, and a hlm file (wutever that is). so i tried opening the nfo file in notepad and i got "cannot open the nfo file, make sure a disk is in the drive specified" i was like wutev and went back to the setup file, i tried opening it and i got "SEtup is not a valid win32 application"

this is the first iso ive ever tried to load, all my other games i got the setup file and any other nessecary files.

any ideas?
    Last edited by RealitY; 07-08-2005 at 12:40 AM.

4. Games   -   #4
    Okay in the Hoodlum folder theres the NFO, the GTA file and the HOODLUM file, right click on the GTA file and click COPY. Then go to where you have installed the game, and in that folder right click and click PASTE. A box will come up asking you to overwrite some files just click YES.

5. Games   -   #5
    i havent installed the game all ive done is mount the iso that i got along with another nfo and some R00, R01 files all the way til R83 each of them being 50 MB. these are the instructions in the nfo file not in the iso. "Install:

1. Unrar
    2. Burn or mount
    3. Install
    4. Copy the crack from HOODLUM dir on DVD to the game dir
    5. Watch our intro
    6. Play!

I got to step 3 and tried to install it but when i click the "Install" file in the iso i get the invalid win32 error

this is annoying

sry if im kinda bad at describing this stuff
    Last edited by RealitY; 07-08-2005 at 12:42 AM.

6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by psyco_mofo
    sry if im kinda bad at describing this stuff

You're very bad, infact i can't even understand you because you can't seem to form a normal sentance thats readable.

When you have mounted the ISO it should auto run and come up with the install box by itself. Where did you download this form? Possibly a bad download? Also start triple posting to bump your topic when its still at the top

7. Games   -   #7
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    You gotta stop spamming, someone will try to help you eventually, and if noone replys that means noone nows

8. Games   -   #8
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    that sig = save picture as

as for your GTASA problem, like peerz said, make some sense dude. I read and re-read your posts, makes no sense to me. I think its' either a bad image (ISO=corrupt) or that you haven't copied over the crack to the proper directory.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Games   -   #9
    ok thanks. i'll try downloading another copy.

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    that sig = save picture as

You already said that when i first made it a day ago, so shouldn't you already have it saved

Also who said TC could use it

Try getting a new copy from a decent place (NOT; Kazaa, Areas, Shareazara, Morphus or any other P2P shit)

If you dont know how to use newsgroups get it off a private Torrent site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast