Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: DVD-R Torrent sites

PiSexy is by far the best for DVDs. In the forum section you can make requests and people might upload them!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    For those interested I am offering up invites in this thread... https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...04#post1022104

Zeus

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by zedsded
    I've been pretty impressed with pisexy, blows ET out of the water.

No afiliation... blah blah blah
    w/e pisexy sux compared to ET, pisexy has like no seeders

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    h121589 compare selection... what does ET only have 207 DVD's uploaded, hmmm... compare that with Pisexy, look ET's most recent DVD post was 3 days ago, now check how many releases were at Pisexy in the same time... It is true that we cannot compeate with ET on seeders, but when you have 100K more users then how can we, but some how we still manage to make ET look small in many other ways...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by zeustke165
    h121589 compare selection... what does ET only have 207 DVD's uploaded, hmmm... compare that with Pisexy, look ET's most recent DVD post was 3 days ago, now check how many releases were at Pisexy in the same time... It is true that we cannot compeate with ET on seeders, but when you have 100K more users then how can we, but some how we still manage to make ET look small in many other ways...
    thats true but with the sucky speeds at pisexy it would take forever to dl a 3-4gb file

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    hey a little patience will get you alot... plus how do you know how long it will take... you've only downloaded 19MB here, I'd say you really have no idea how long it would take...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Sucky speeds at pisexy? I easily get 200-300kb/s on brand new torrents. Once they're well seeded, I have no problem reaching my 500kb/s max. Pisexy speeds are great if you upload enough.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    In 9 days I have downloaded 8 movies at PiSexy.

I have a ratio of 1.5 (down 30, up 45). 8 movies in 9 days is not a bad return. I am a member at both PS and ET, and haven't used ET since switching to PS.

My only gripe is that I still have to wait until friday to get my Power Abuser status, because of the 2 week wait. I have a few requests to make.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Another minor gripe I have... and many people will disagree with me on this, but I don't like how when you click the TORRENT, that it automatically starts downloading. I somewhat preffer going to the comments/info before downloading (like most torrent sites). I know there is a comments link, but I'm just used to the other way (clicking the torrent link takes you to comments/info). Minor gripe, I know.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Three1six, dont you think a better place to post your site suggestions would be at the forums in Pisexy... ;-)

Now about your status, I think you've done pretty damn good over the last week, check your status now...

Now dont you be saying I never gave you nothing... :-)

Zeus

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast