Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cloned Cd Vs. Bin.cue./ Image File

Fasttracker A
    Well if you wanted to copy every game you need to back up find the clonee tool...I dont think thats how you spell it but that tool will help you use clone cd to back up anything

try updating an old version for free ,the new version will (copy)back up newer games

Also look for alcohol 120% not as good though but does the job

2. Games   -   #12
    imported_The__One
    Clone CD is by far the best CD burning app because, aside from giving U tons of options, I also is capable of making the "perfect copies" previously mentiond, AND, it supports recent burners with the "amplify weak sectors" feature, wich eliminates the need of a No-CD crack (modern games can't be copied perfectly anymore, but this is just as good )

The only disadvantage is that Clone CD can only be used for backups, it has no "data" mode, U can't write files from your HDD to a cd with Clone CD. The only thing that can go from your HDD to the CD through Clone CD is a .ccd, .img and .sub image (clone cd image+control files)...but if U have CloneCD and Nero or Fireburner (GREAT app), U'r good to go B)

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by The__One@11 April 2003 - 13:25
    Clone CD is by far the best CD burning app because, aside from giving U tons of options, I also is capable of making the "perfect copies" previously mentiond, AND, it supports recent burners with the "amplify weak sectors" feature, wich eliminates the need of a No-CD crack (modern games can't be copied perfectly anymore, but this is just as good )

The only disadvantage is that Clone CD can only be used for backups, it has no "data" mode, U can't write files from your HDD to a cd with Clone CD. The only thing that can go from your HDD to the CD through Clone CD is a .ccd, .img and .sub image (clone cd image+control files)...but if U have CloneCD and Nero or Fireburner (GREAT app), U'r good to go B)
    There is a little add-on type program for Clone CD called ClonyXXL....its basically a protection scanner. and it sets up the parameters for clone when you go to burn wich is nice since a lot of ppl don't know what"amply weaK sectors" means. One bad thing though, its mostly in German. Although it doe,s have english instructions, most of the details about product are in German.

4. Games   -   #14
    yeah, i tried to switch to "english mode" but that didnt really work out
    -TiMz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12