Thread: Xbox steering wheel

Poster
    Hi guys, I'm hopefully going to buy a steering wheel and pedals for my Xbox tommorow.

I have lots of racing games like Burnout, Juiced, NFSU 2, Race Driver 2, Colin Mc..however you spell it, GTR, Driv3r

I was wondering if I got one would it work for all/most of the games?
    As I remember getting one back in the day for the PSX and it would only work on a few games I had like Driver 2 and Midnight Club 1.
    I'm sure it worked on more but what I'm saying is it didn't work on everything.

What's the capability like these days, I assume it should work with everything as in theory it's just a glorified controler.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

2. Games   -   #2
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    I am almost positive that all racing games are compatible with steering wheels and pedals. I have a mad catz mc2 wheel that I think is very good.

On another note, if you don't have it pick up or rent Forza Motorsport, it is one of my favorite racing games.

3. Games   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I have the wireless pelican steering wheel, works great with any racing game. Forza is also my favorite for it.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Cheers guys I've heard Forza Motorsport it a brill game by others and will definitely make room for it on my hard drive

How does it compair to GT4?
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

5. Games   -   #5
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by AcID ZeR0
    Cheers guys I've heard Forza Motorsport it a brill game by others and will definitely make room for it on my hard drive

Better.

My Blog
    I'm still here.

6. Games   -   #6
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    Quote Originally Posted by AcID ZeR0

http://www.gamepro.com/microsoft/xbo...es/45068.shtml

That is a comparison of the two games. Though I haven't played GT4, I hear most of the time that Forza is better.