Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Filesharingtalk.com... the history

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    1st there was the word, and the word was KLite.

And the Lord looked down spake to Paul and told him to spread the word.

And lo, Paul said unto VB "let us preach unto the masses" and VB begat the klite Board to spread the word.

The masses grew and Paul did make Jetje and CornerPocket as his chosen disciples to help in the teachings...

The heathen did not like the word, and chased the board and denied it bandwidth and so TRX said unto the Prphets: "Come unto us, for we like the word and will be beholden to it"

Alas, TRX yielded unto temptation and did try to take the board from Paul and VB; but the masses said "Nay". And even unto those masses that had been made great by TRX said "Nay" unto them.

And the masses did decide to kick TRX ass and did melt their servers with their wrath..

And the true prophets returned and said unto the masses "come unto us, and we will lead you to the promised land of 'what copywrite?' "

And so the masses travelled from Server to Server until the false phrophet Jon said unto them they may rest and brought with him the great pretender..

The evil ones then did pounce upon Paul and all that he did preach, and the great pretender said unto him: "Let me be thy webmaster, so that they cannot imprison thee, and lo change your handle so they may not find thee"..

And Lo Paul did let the pretender be the webmaster and did take the advice, content to stay unto his Codec and let others lead in the charge..

But Lo.. the pretender did expand the board and make many changes to its content, and when the masses were rebelling did sell the board for many dollars unto Brian, who did take lots of shit for he knew not what for..

Yet did Brian also believe in the word, and despite many temptations forced upon him by the masses attitude did stick with the board, and let the disciples of the word control the board and its preachings in its own way, so as to sooth the masses..

And lo, the word spreads...

Damn, RF. You are good. I really am impressed.
    Last edited by Everose; 08-05-2005 at 01:44 AM.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicker
    Quote Originally Posted by Triadcool
    What was he and other good members banned for?
    KLT
    yea they really went out of the way to promote that site, really really out of the way
    at first I didn't like MM but he was cool after I setteled in, I always wondered if he had a AE on here
    I only posted a few times on klt, I might be already pruned from that site,
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicker
    KLT
    yea they really went out of the way to promote that site, really really out of the way
    at first I didn't like MM but he was cool after I setteled in, I always wondered if he had a AE on here
    Hmmm...it's not a bad site. I noticed Sharedholder, MUSCLEMAN, and balamm there.

Interesting...
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Damn that post by RF on pg3 is right on. Excellent, excellent work!

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    Hmmm...it's not a bad site. I noticed Sharedholder, MUSCLEMAN, and balamm there.

Interesting...

Ya some great people there , in a perfect world we would be linking back and forth to each other instead of Neowin .

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Yup I go there regularly. Just not as much traffic.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    Great place for knowleadge!

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    jetje's Avatar former star
    For people that are interested in the past of this forum!

Best tip --> make sure to browse more then 30 days, go to say the lounge
    click last and the world of filesharingtalk aka kl board has hardly any surprises left for you

have fun reading stuff like this

Remember Kazaa?

We had a Belgian invasion once

The xmas time threads

We've had some strange, funny and nice people in here

well dig out the other stuff yourself, there's enough reading material for some good laughs, smiles but it will cost you years of your live to catch up...

oh and about someone running the temp forum on his own, don't believe everything you read... El Jefe, CP, Paul, VB, Bender and others did way more then just that, and far more important, never screwed people behind their back

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #49
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    I still like the strip creator version of out history. shame i can't find a working link i keep getting redirected to http://www.filesharinghelp.com/inter...rums/index.php

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/BenderSkweeky/118025

edit: correcting a drunken post.
    Last edited by 4play; 10-06-2005 at 08:30 PM.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #50
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ....and the Lord was impressed and amused with Rat Faced's accurate and biblical description of the board's history and decided to offer him co-admin status...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast