Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Cell Phone Plan?

delete
    Last edited by jrzofclay; 09-11-2014 at 06:28 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    It all depends on what your usage will be. The amount of call time and when you use it.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    And what country your in..

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    And what country your in..

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Quote Originally Posted by jrzofclay
    What is a good family plan? I've never had a cell phone and my family is going to get cell phones. Are there any good plans out right now? Also, what are some things i should be looking out for in getting one, ex. minutes, roaming, night and weekend minutes, etc.
    I really like Sprints latest offering for family share plans. Obviously nights and weekends are free, that is standard, but for $5 more a month, your nights can start at 7 instead of 9. Might not seem like a big thing, but that's an extra 60 free hours a month. For $5 more a month, you can add no roaming anywhere in the continental US. Also, the have done away with the regular 35-45 cents a minute overage fees and have opted for a simple $5 per 100 minutes over your regular plan.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

6. Lounge   -   #6
    delete
    Last edited by jrzofclay; 09-11-2014 at 06:44 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sprint will get better because nextel is making a partnership with them

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jrzofclay
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibonbon

I really like Sprints latest offering for family share plans. Obviously nights and weekends are free, that is standard, but for $5 more a month, your nights can start at 7 instead of 9. Might not seem like a big thing, but that's an extra 60 free hours a month. For $5 more a month, you can add no roaming anywhere in the continental US. Also, the have done away with the regular 35-45 cents a minute overage fees and have opted for a simple $5 per 100 minutes over your regular plan.
    When you say $5 more a month, is it flat $5, or each line an extra $5? I read about what you posted in the plan brochure i got today. I havent heard anything too great about Sprint in terms of the signal i would get. How is it compared to t-mobile, verizon, etc?
    It is a flat $5. Also the second line is included, lines 3-5 are $10 each. As far a signal goes, Verizon is usually the best, but cost more. Sprint is usually second, but better priced. T-Mobile shouldn't even be considered. The reason they give you so many minutes and such good deals is due to the fact they have one of the worst coverage areas. I also don't hold much hope for their continued existence. Their new no deposit for anyone idea just may put them out of business, as it almost killed sprint when they did it. If sprint couldn't pull it off, t-mobile doesn't stand a chance.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by HCT
    Sprint actually bought them.

They haven't decided what they want to do with them yet, tho. Debating between operating them as 2 seperate entities or mergeing them. If they merge them, nextel will more than likely take over sprints business customers as they excelled in business customers. whereas sprint will take all nextel's residental service as that is where they excel.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikibonbon
    Quote Originally Posted by HCT
    Sprint actually bought them.

They haven't decided what they want to do with them yet, tho. Debating between operating them as 2 seperate entities or mergeing them. If they merge them, nextel will more than likely take over sprints business customers as they excelled in business customers. whereas sprint will take all nextel's residental service as that is where they excel.
    i knew it was something among those lines, they will make a good team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast