Thread: Shareaza

I just downloaded this and it says it is connecting when it first starts, but it just stays the same and doesnt do anything. Anyone have any ideas on what i can do?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    ok forget that now, sorted it. However im using emule and it says the source for one of my files is shareaza so i downloaded it to get this file because it downloads really slow on emule. Is there anyway i can find this file?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln-Imp
    ok forget that now, sorted it. However im using emule and it says the source for one of my files is shareaza so i downloaded it to get this file because it downloads really slow on emule. Is there anyway i can find this file?
    It's possible your source is an ultrapeer, if you know the IP address you can try connecting to it directly, and then you can browse that users shared files..

...otherwise, you'll just have to search and hope to find it!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    I think it would probably just be the same speed in either client if there is only one source.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by |F1|
    I think it would probably just be the same speed in either client if there is only one source.
    Not necessarily because the emule queue bandwidth could have been throttled in the source's shareaza settings...