Thread: Mircspy

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Mircspy seems to be down i keep getting an error when i try to go to the site . any body else having this problem

2. File Sharing   -   #2

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    that is what i meant and it is still coming up as an error . also when i use the link that you posted i get a page error.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    it loads fine here...
    is www.ircspy.com in your HOSTS file?
    or maybe the IP is blocked by your peerguardian, disable PG to see.

good luck

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    it has started to load ok for me now . they might have had problems earlier in the day. i keep it as one of my favourites .

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    ircspy.com is very cool...:-)

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I used to love ircspy, I have used it for years. Recently they seem to be sucking bad. The site is full of bloated advertising, flashing banners, installers and just lagged performance. There is even an online petition to have ircspy stop the installer but I doubt they will.

I have recently found another irc search engine that I was not aware existed, maybe it is new? It is called IRCDig.com. The design is very nice! They boast being the fastest irc search engine online and I have got to say that I agree. They also seem to have a better search spider or something too because they always return files that ircspy does not.

I don't think I will be going back to ircspy. They have sold out to the advertisers it seems and they let their users experience suffer.