Thread: war of the worlds img file?

Poster
    just downloaded the dvd-r of this - and instead of the usual audio/vidoe dvd files (vod etc) ive unrarred it to find one image ending with .img?

how can i then burn this to dvd? nero doesnt seem to like it and wont let me

ive got alcohol and dvddecypter at home so i can try them later - but does anyone know what youre supposed to do with these? i thought dvd images were always in iso format

any help would be greatly appreciated as i just promised the wife wed watch this tonight

cheers all
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    as far as i know, ISO is the most popular "open" format for CD & DVD disc images. but CDs & DVDs can both be copied to a number of proprietary formats. i'm pretty sure IMG is a proprietary format. Alcohol might be able to burn it, i know that DVD Decrypter can definitely burn it... or you can mount it with Daemon Tools (by selecting "all file types," rather than leaving it set to the types that it officially recognizes) and just drag the VOB/IFO/BUP files into a Nero DVD compilation.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 07-15-2005 at 09:25 AM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    use dvd decrypter and burn at 1x

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Retired
    use the search option, this has been asked multiple times.

You can use nero...

Closed.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 07-15-2005 at 10:08 AM.