Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Gamecube Owners?

Well, it seems here like some people need a bit of light on the Gamecube. I now make this my mission to spread the word that it doesnt' suck, its doing well and it has a good share of games, just like any other console

2. Games   -   #12
    imported_The__One
    ... how does the Ps2 sell so well when we all know its the most outdated console out there?
    ...'cause it's still good

and have U compared the games on the PS2 to the games on the gamecube??

The grafix on the PS2 are just as good, if not better than the GC, and the ammount of games for the PS2 is undeniably larger then for the GC (and I'm talking about good games). However I'm not saying that the GC sucks, I'm know it has good grafix, and it probably has great games (none that I've played tho ), I just think that the PS2 and XBox are simply better, wich dosen't make the GC bad, just not as good

3. Games   -   #13
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by The__One@11 April 2003 - 16:27
    Then how come the PS2 and XBox are selling a lot more then the gamecube??
    Not true. PS2 has sold more, but it was released 18 months before GC/Xbox. Also, since the system is backwards compatible, this means there is already a huge user base. In fact, in Europe and Australia, the PS2 is #1 in sales, GC is #2, and the Xbox is #3.

Besides who cares if my GC plays DVDs? Or my PS2? Or my Xbox? This is a marketing gimmick, and it is only an advantage for those people who don't already own a DVD player. I have 3, 1 progressive scan, 2 regular.

I know the average of people on this forum is probably young, so alot of you may not have the money to purchase more than one system. The truth is, there are great games on each system, and each is worthy of purchase. I make enough money and I own all three, and you should too. B)
    Proud member of MDS

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by The__One@11 April 2003 - 22:27
    Then how come the PS2 and XBox are selling a lot more then the gamecube??
    3 answers for you:

-Game Cube software is geared towards smaller kids.

-You can copy XBOX and PS2 games.

-I don't believe there is a way to copy Game Cube games.

5. Games   -   #15
    mYst's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@12 April 2003 - 04:11
    That's all I was saying from the moment I said anything in this thread. There may be a few adult type games out there, but there are alot of them that aren't. Sure Xbox has a few games that look the same way, but not as many. People have different opinions about which system is better, but it really depends on what U like.

Lyon, I have played Wind waker, not my type of game, sorry.

6. Games   -   #16
    mYst's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@12 April 2003 - 04:11
    That's all I was saying from the moment I said anything in this thread. There may be a few adult type games out there, but there are alot of them that aren't. Sure Xbox has a few games that look the same way, but not as many. People have different opinions about which system is better, but it really depends on what U like.

Lyon, I have played Wind waker, not my type of game, sorry.

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lyon@11 April 2003 - 20:01

1Metroid
    2Eternal Darkness
    3Resident evil(s)
    4Project Number 03
    5Enter the Matrix
    6Hunter
    7Ikaruga
    8MoH
    9Ghost Recon
    10Cant remeber the name, a exclusive voleyball ball game

1great game
    2arguable-the other systems have similar games that could be argued to be better
    3great but not really exclusive any more
    4dont know
    5the other systems have it too
    6dont know
    7again NOT exclusive
    8ditto
    9ditto
    10yeah that sega one right?it's pretty good.

the problem with the gamecube is that there is very little there outside of the KICKASS nintendo properties,wich could be more than enough for some,but not for me

8. Games   -   #18
    Fire Fox Fan
    i do 18 games the best is super smash bros melee it rock gamecube will win .

nintendo will never die

9. Games   -   #19
    I agree with you guys on it's geared more toward kids. If they came out with more RPG's, I'd be happy

Windwaker was oddly too easy. There were some confusing parts but overall, too easy. Especially Ganondorf. Getting to him was harder than actually killing him.

That's my 2 cents.

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    I havn`t seen the game cube,so wouldn`t like to comment on it, but I have had SEVEN...... YES...... SEVEN PS2`s, because they kept knackering. Thats in 1 year, and finally they agreed to send me a brand new 1. That has only been repaired once! I`m tellin` ya,Sony`s customer care totally sucks, and the PS2 is a shit fuckin product built with sub-standard components, masked by Sony`s previously good reputation, and if anything goes wrong with it i`ll fix it me self.

PS2.........FUCKIN` CRAP!

cheers,
    Bass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast