Thread: Ares Lite Cant connect.

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    First off, i dont have peer guardian running in the background. When i openn up ares , the web page loads withing the program. when i search for an artist, like a popular one, it doesnt bring back any result. Anyone know the solution to fixing this? I've been experiencing this problem for over a week now. I've reinstalled it several times, and this doesnt fix the problem.. And its always says "<connecting>".
    Last edited by Formula1; 07-19-2005 at 02:39 AM.

2. Music   -   #2
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Never mind. It looks like it takes it 5-10 minutes to connect, so looks like my problem is solved now . Sorry for any inconvenience...

3. Music   -   #3
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    Sorry for any inconvenience...

YOU FUCKING BETTER BE!!!....lol...yeh ares takes a min for me to connect too...but meh i only use it once in a while, i usally just download full albums

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

4. Music   -   #4
    chicbassplayer
    I've had the same problem with Ares not connecting. I found that if you go to the control panel and click disconnect, and then connect, it sometimes helps it to connect faster.

5. Music   -   #5
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    It takes 5-10 mins. for me too. I disconnect and reconnect too, it does connect a bit faster

6. Music   -   #6
    I downloaded Ares this evening and when i went to connect to it from the icon on my desktop nothing happened, i just couldnt get it to load......??????......is this the same problem as these guys above are having or something else.

CHEERS