Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Anti-virus is the best?

Guys i need some help here... I have Mcafee on my pc but i was informed that Mcafee drains almost the 80% of your processor power... I don't know if is true... Is there any better Anti-virus to install on my pc?
    I heard about Nod32 but.. i'm not sure how good it is and if i can trust it...
    what do you think should i do guys?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Kaspersky rawks!!11

Just a pre-emptive strike, there.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    trajillo's Avatar Fitter Happier
    we get about 1 of these per week..that somehow able to click on new thread and write a whole paragraph but cant be bothered to click search and click and read...kids these days with their hip hop music and baggy pants.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Delorean
    Guys i need some help here... I have Mcafee on my pc but i was informed that Mcafee drains almost the 80% of your processor power... I don't know if is true... Is there any better Anti-virus to install on my pc?
    I heard about Nod32 but.. i'm not sure how good it is and if i can trust it...
    what do you think should i do guys?
    It's not true that McAfee drains 80% of your processor, unless you're using a 386 or something. Click ctrl+alt+del and have a look in the processes tab for McAfee. It will tell you how much of your processor's resources it is currently using.

NOD32 is completely trustworthy and there are better Anti-virus applications out there than McAfee - but for a better appraisal, read the thread that Peat Moss directed you to.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Thx guys!!! specila thx Peat Moss for the link!!
    Btw i searched my processor power.. Its running normaly..
    i guess i'll stick ith mcafee eventually!!!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by trajillo
    we get about 1 of these per week..that somehow able to click on new thread and write a whole paragraph but cant be bothered to click search and click and read...kids these days with their hip hop music and baggy pants.
    So true lol.

Oh and NOD32 pwns.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    Quote Originally Posted by trajillo
    So true lol.

Oh and NOD32 pwns.
    amen!
    nothing beats nod32 for virus protection amazingness

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    I use my own knowledge and test every 1 month with a few popular scanners. So far nothing, as long as you're spart and don't go googling for "Free illigal download warez games lololol" and going on dodgy sites, you'll be fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast