Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So this is parenting

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Click

This lady needs to be put in the mental house, and the kids need to be adopted. Discuss.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Poster
    That screaming got on my nerves, and I couldn't listen to more than half of it. I couldn't live with that.

I don't feel like screaming is very effective unless you are trying to get someones attention to tell them they are about to be hit by a truck, or something.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    I think was posted in the Lounge or Funny section.

I dont know what the Mom was smoking but i'd say it is a bit OT.

Spoiler: Show

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Yeah, it was posted by ziggy. Titled something like 'I want to meet this Mom'

yo

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Here's what I gathered:

The Mom is a head case. I'm surprised with all the screaming, she just didn't fucking die.

The children don't do shit around the house and mom pays all the communal bills.

The boy is spoiled. He's 16 with a flat-panel monitor, flat screen TV, video camera, and a car. I'm sure he cleaned his room before filming too.

He is bullshitting with how he's talking. He started the camera so he would make himself out to be in the best possible light for the viewers. He raised his voice once and probably caught himself.
    The mom, while an asshole, conveniently looks like the only asshole.
    Last edited by Busyman; 07-23-2005 at 02:52 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Talk about flying off the rails. def couldnt live in an environment like that.

Though it makes you wonder, what sort of individual would film something like this.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    I agree with you Busyman. Mainly because I don't understand the screaming like that if her son was always so calm and non combative.

I also thought maybe she needed some type of fix really bad and needed his car to go get it or something.

I am afraid I would burst a blood vessel in my throat or head if I tried screaming like that for that long!

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    garantueed divorced

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Poster
    For me, 99%, it would be more like I would become a widow instead of divorced. He would probably die of shock or a heart attack if I went off like that.

On the otherhand.........he might be quite excited by the sudden change in me!!!

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Here's what I gathered:

The Mom is a head case. I'm surprised with all the screaming, she just didn't fucking die.

The children don't do shit around the house and mom pays all the communal bills.

The boy is spoiled. He's 16 with a flat-panel monitor, flat screen TV, video camera, and a car. I'm sure he cleaned his room before filming too.

He is bullshitting with how he's talking. He started the camera so he would make himself out to be in the best possible light for the viewers. He raised his voice once and probably caught himself.
    The mom, while an asshole, conveniently looks like the only asshole.
    she wanted $50 dollars form his card

he has a job so he could afford those other things.

what's bullshit about the way he's talking? he's shitting it, you can hear it in his voice. he's just trying to be the big man because he has an excuse and an audience

ps. TheCanuk is a pussy
    Last edited by GepperRankins; 07-23-2005 at 09:08 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast