Thread: NEED HELP: can't remember the title of this movie

I can't remember the title of this movie, I hope you guys can help me out.

The movie is kind of old. Its about this guy who went to this party. He sees the girl he always wanted to have sex with. They were about to have sex but the guy doesn't have any condom. So he out at night looking for a condom. Then he gets in all kinds of adventure while trying to get a condom. In the end, he ends up having sex with his bestfriend(who a girl).

Well that all I can remember. I think the time frame somewhere in 1995-2000, but it came be abit earlier. The movie is kinda romantic comedy.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    bootycall ?
    _________

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i think its called "Trojan War" and has the brother from boy meets world.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    yes it trojan war

thanks spirex

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    this whole movies about a guy getting a condom? cool

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    haha this movie is dumb. it's like how you can't really watch orange county unless it's 3am and you're stoned. i would not spend money to rent this.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Funny movie

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    hi, the film is caled trojen wars.it stars Jenifer love Hewitt.look on her filmography and it should come up.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxSHARExxx
    I can't remember the title of this movie, I hope you guys can help me out.

The movie is kind of old. Its about this guy who went to this party. He sees the girl he always wanted to have sex with. They were about to have sex but the guy doesn't have any condom. So he out at night looking for a condom. Then he gets in all kinds of adventure while trying to get a condom. In the end, he ends up having sex with his bestfriend(who a girl).

Well that all I can remember. I think the time frame somewhere in 1995-2000, but it came be abit earlier. The movie is kinda romantic comedy.