Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheers mate

MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by uNz[i
    ]@ Everyone else at FST - Thanks for all the fish.
    All the best.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Bye uNz[i]

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by uNzi
    Funny how they close ranks rather than admitting they've screwed up isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by IKE
    Imo we don't need to send a PM when we unstick a thread that isnt 'important/helpfull' anymore because of some forum changes.
    Now you're doing the edit thing

Well you should send a PM. It's polite and helps avoid unpleasant situations like this.

Of course, if you don't care about how the members feel, then don't bother pming them when you deem their work 'not helpful' anymore.
    Spot on manker - and I'm not going to put up with such cavalier treatment anymore. All I asked for was a bit of common courtesy. Instead I get insults and my efforts discounted.

The service around here is terrible. I'm taking my business elsewhere.
    I'm deleting my ed2k and RSS guides seeing as my input isn't required or appreciated. I also hereby withdraw permission for the FST forum to use the guide I wrote for the forum's official RSS help too.

@ RealitY - Call me silly or rediculous all you like, but know that your response just cost Brian Google revenue. You really need to work on those people skills.

@ Ike - I suggest you and the team seriously rethink what constitutes a forum contributor when it comes to adding members to the contributor user group. There's more to being a contributor than posting so many verifieds per month. Many members have put in a lot of time and effort to make FST what it is today. Those members' efforts still haven't been recognized to date and that is an injustice.

@ rossco - It's not just about a post getting and staying pinned. It's about respect and consideration. You are one of the few active mods who I have no problem with. Your verifieds script is an excellent piece of work, and I wish you every success with all your future endeavors.

@ Everyone else at FST - Thanks for all the fish.

Goodbye.
    Seeya, mate. All the best

Don't think you should leave or delete your guides but I guess it's up to you.

The mods have just worsened a bad situation by closing that thread in the EATB section. If there was a topic which certainly belongs in the Everything About This Board Section - it's how the mods treat long established members.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i think there's a seat at teh moderation if you're interested

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    If there was a topic which certainly belongs in the Everything About This Board Section - it's how the mods treat long established members.
    I usually don’t get involved with these board politics things but Manker makes a really good point. We’ve lost a lot of long time members because of things like this already. This reminds me of the situation with Muscleman and his forum. There are a lot of members on that forum who used to post here who have the same sentiment as uNz[i].

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Cheers, Hank.

http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/s...33#post1101933

The above post was closed about a minute after uNz[i] made his post and then re-opened so that a mod could post a self-serving reply. The post is now closed again so that no-one can add their opinion.

That stinks.

I'm off to bed.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    The above post was closed about a minute after uNz[i] made his post and then re-opened so that a mod could post a self-serving reply. The post is now closed again so that no-one can add their opinion.
    What a twat. Though I can't make out what he says in his pig-English he's still an idiot for replying in a closed thread. Closed means closed fucktard.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 07-28-2005 at 12:09 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420
    What a twat. Though I can't make out what he says in his pig-English he's still an idiot for replying in a closed thread. Closed means closed fucktard.

Even if my limited dealings with the mods seemed fair, rules are rules everyone should have to abid by them, closed means closed. I know I would love to edit a few of my closed posts but "I" can't . But the mods job is not one to be envyed I guess , damned if they do damed if.....................

Just for fun we should have a Mod for a day contest ,like vote for a member to have the all seeing power ,whoot that would be fun . I know I'd suck at it , like the old saying absolute power corrupts . But I nomante monkeee. Lifes too short mellow out have fun.
    Last edited by peat moss; 07-28-2005 at 01:15 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #9

10. Lounge   -   #10
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by 99%
    Unzi

Ya I know I was thinking of shareholder my self . I guess in reflection its about personalities sometimes ? Or humble pie and a little ass kissing , on both sides
    mabye . Communication is a great tool tho sure hope we can convince a great member to stay. Theres an old saying in business , it takes more work to bring one customer back than getting 20 new one's ! We want to add members not lose them.
    Last edited by peat moss; 07-28-2005 at 02:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast