Thread: They're just jealous

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    http://www.fuh2.com/index.php

fuck you and your H2

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Bleeding heart liberal communists

But "this guy" is PRETTY "weird" too:
    Quote Originally Posted by jack
    Hey, in reference to my 1st comment on this IGNORANT--and can't stress that "word" enough, Site?? Well,I said that I would be back and I am--that is probably more of a statement than 90% of your "Complainers" can even say! The shame of all of the "people" who have so much negativity to say about the H2 either are just totally jealous, or can't make enough money to afford one, two or more! Maybe these "people" should not have "Partied" so much in College, if they ever went to college?--or maybe most of them have made a career working at places such as McDonalds-etc. Unfortunately for them they will never experience the rewards that life has to offer, if you truly work for your money and enjoy the hard earned rewards that you acheive with that mindset. Out of the ordinary expensive vehicles have been around ever since there were vehicles built, the "FEW" that could afford them at those early times and throughout the present were ALLWAYS ENVIED! To make the truth of this story short---Don't be Jealous/Envious/Pissed-Off/or any other negative reason you can think of, to be upset- because someone has more than you might. Except what you have earned throughout your life, whether it may be plentiful or a lesser life, ROLL-ON!!! If you need to get Pissed at something, start at your own cities/counties politics!!! And by the way--Fuck you ALL!! That are Jealous of a Vehicle--Period!!!! Jack @ [email protected]!!!!
    Last edited by Snee; 07-30-2005 at 03:39 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    what a site

4. Lounge   -   #4
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    Bleeding heart liberal communists

But "this guy" is PRETTY "weird" too:
    Quote Originally Posted by jack
    Hey, in reference to my 1st comment on this IGNORANT--and can't stress that "word" enough, Site?? Well,I said that I would be back and I am--that is probably more of a statement than 90% of your "Complainers" can even say! The shame of all of the "people" who have so much negativity to say about the H2 either are just totally jealous, or can't make enough money to afford one, two or more! Maybe these "people" should not have "Partied" so much in College, if they ever went to college?--or maybe most of them have made a career working at places such as McDonalds-etc. Unfortunately for them they will never experience the rewards that life has to offer, if you truly work for your money and enjoy the hard earned rewards that you acheive with that mindset. Out of the ordinary expensive vehicles have been around ever since there were vehicles built, the "FEW" that could afford them at those early times and throughout the present were ALLWAYS ENVIED! To make the truth of this story short---Don't be Jealous/Envious/Pissed-Off/or any other negative reason you can think of, to be upset- because someone has more than you might. Except what you have earned throughout your life, whether it may be plentiful or a lesser life, ROLL-ON!!! If you need to get Pissed at something, start at your own cities/counties politics!!! And by the way--Fuck you ALL!! That are Jealous of a Vehicle--Period!!!! Jack @ [email protected]!!!!
    i hope that guy isn't really allowed behind the wheel of pseudotank

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Wow it only gets 10 miles to the gallon? Must be expensive to fill

6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    The H2 is a bag of shite.

Buy a Range Rover.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    My Land Rover (4L, V8 Auto) gets about 15 MPG

Me Clio gets about 42.

Guess what I drive to work.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Hoi, she's a bloody beast btw.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle

Me Clio gets about 42.

Guess what I drive to work.
    i would guess you drive the Land Rover, you probably need to take a lot of equipment and stuff in teh back, practical cars are teh awesome

i don't see any H2 or Hummers or Challenger tanks driving around my town, the roads are too small
    Last edited by DarthInsinuate; 07-30-2005 at 11:58 PM.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants