Thread: And you can pay you any understanding

Baxter can thing is up in nine and under weird Al 00 what the focus that mean I'm saying I think at some you do with the fact that I have a fan on them and it hasn't techno the music on this thing is a little pitch at sucks monkey and monger 90 mom was going to go get chocolate in the gruel VARs and some really good tasty octal to the a move he estimates you much a lot said about that he's a to the love of my name and peace Elio

2. Lounge   -   #2
    True,
    but don't you think you should question the ellement of integrity?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 99%
    True,
    but don't you think you should question the ellement of integrity?
    Ha but i did at my summer at newtonberrys royal camp.The question is not really the question untill your looking for an anwer.so the out some is there for unjustified in the equality of the matter at hand.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Good point,
    Unjustifiable equality of each hand should never be ignored, that is unless one usesones feet, in which case the mouth can come to use.
    Always use the head.
    Think you not?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Im some what at an odds with your view of the matter.Altho at time the subjection can be expressed in such a matter but one ought not to forget the other Reasonable complexitys in the virtual platter.Why solve it in such a nincompoop manner then just expressing them in an harmfull manner and easyest quicker manner.Altho barbarec,it is at some terms nessesary if it be needed

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    You pair - get a room!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Interesting yet naive,
    Whether Quick, Harmfull or Nincompoop Manner all are the ways we follow maybe out of instinct, subconciousnal Reflex or even and this rather worrying - Conciously.
    Our actions, yes maybe predetetermed, in after thought or with those few genui out there Predetermededed - yes i say eded due to simple benevolant fact that with each "ed" added more significance is added (aka weight(heavy)).
    Inorder to solve this dilemna one should aways consider the counterpart - in this case - the lightweight, such as the Feather.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 99%
    Interesting yet naive,
    Whether Quick, Harmfull or Nincompoop Manner all are the ways we follow maybe out of instinct, subconciousnal Reflex or even and this rather worrying - Conciously.
    Our actions, yes maybe predetetermed, in after thought or with those few genui out there Predetermededed - yes i say eded due to simple benevolant fact that with each "ed" added more significance is added (aka weight(heavy)).
    Inorder to solve this dilemna one should aways consider the counterpart - in this case - the lightweight, such as the Feather.
    your jokeing right?That is completely off theory of practice.
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 08-02-2005 at 03:26 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    phew, you saw it - brilliant
    i was worried, i thought you agreed with the anal retentive theories of him who is not he.
    To elaborate practice on a repetative ritualistic base in soft or hard motions - (fluxuation) has been know to disemalate ones eye capacity.
    Have you too not noticed this phenomenon?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    did i just pawn ziggy in bs?