Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Roe v. Wade may become moot/obsolete...

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw
    babies born very premature are nearly always severely neurologically impaired
    They'll fit right in with those Conservative households that will bring them up then

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Do you remember buggy whips?

When motorized vehicles became the favored method of transportation, all of the statutes on the books having to do with horse-drawn carriages gradually became obsolete.

I'd lay money that they're still on the books, though.

Really, vid; you must stop being obstinate for obstinacy's sake and admit I am at least occasionally right...
    I'm not being obstinate, you have apparently missed my reservation.

In my first post I said "win win"...I think it would be wonderful..... the second I said that it would only be applicable if the process were actually available to use and not just something someone did in Japan...Roe v wade would only be meaningless if the process could actually be performed.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Do you remember buggy whips?

When motorized vehicles became the favored method of transportation, all of the statutes on the books having to do with horse-drawn carriages gradually became obsolete.

I'd lay money that they're still on the books, though.

Really, vid; you must stop being obstinate for obstinacy's sake and admit I am at least occasionally right...
    I'm not being obstinate, you have apparently missed my reservation.

In my first post I said "win win"...I think it would be wonderful..... the second I said that it would only be applicable if the process were actually available to use and not just something someone did in Japan...Roe v wade would only be meaningless if the process could actually be performed.
    That was my initial thought.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    The article is flawed. Proving that, with the help of machines, a fetus is viable proves nothing in relation to Roe v Wade.

Ya know...with the help of the womb it's viable too.
    I was thinking:

abortionDoctor: "Lady you can't have an abortion 'cause it has been proven to the fetus is viable at this stage. The fetus can survive outside the womb."

Lady: "Okayyyyyy then let's do whatever it is you talking about."

thenowantiabortionDoctor: "Uh hold yerself up there missy....but it's not available yet."

Lady: " Wtf!! "

thenowantiabortionDoctor: " Hmmph "
    Last edited by Busyman; 08-06-2005 at 03:57 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12