Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Teh Rap Fans...Superhead Interview

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Interview with Karrine Steffans aka Superhead

Superhead Interview

What a hoe
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Music   -   #2
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    OMG
    she got nailed on radio

3. Music   -   #3
    pwned.too bad i dont know who she is.
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 08-06-2005 at 01:51 PM.

4. Music   -   #4
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    too bad i dont know who she is.
    same her
    she must be new and already gettin shit on her name

any one know where i can listen to HOT '97 streamed radio?
    winamp dont seem to have it on the list

5. Music   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    pwned.too bad i dont know who she is.
    She's former video ho' that has slept with many famous folks like Shaq, Bobby Brown, etc and has written a book outing alot of people.

She will probably be killed for all I know 'cause she's pissing off alot of people.

I first read about her in Vibe magazine at work.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Music   -   #6
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    how did she get pwned? i got bored after about a minute

7. Music   -   #7
    what a ridiculous name... SUPERHEAD lolz. i read about this chick some months ago when she was bragging about having sex with Usher. they used to have a word for people like her: groupies.

a comment i found on somebody's blog, about the Usher/Superhead story:
    Usher's Superhead

According to NewsoftheWorld (and reported last week in the excellent Gatecrasher):

"Curvy Karrine Steffans boasts that the R&B megastar always comes to HER for real thrills, often acting out his kinky fantasy of having dominating sex with 'a stranger.'

"The 26-year-old who revels in the nickname Superhead admits she was just as hungry for Usher when their affair began in October, two weeks AFTER the singer began his on/off romance with Naomi."

We'd suggest the sobriquet "chickenhead," rather than "superhead," on account of it's more accurate. Wew shall procede ...

"With a wicked smile she confessed: 'I just wanted to devour him and eat him up ... so I did!

"'I hadn't been with a man for months. I gave him the best sex of my whole life!'"

Be all that you can be Karrine.

"Karrine, who was in the movie A Man Apart with Vin Diesel, insists catwalk queen Naomi can NEVER count Usher as hers alone.

"'Naomi's delusional if she thinks she's Usher's only girlfriend,' warned 36D-24-36 Karrine.

"'Usher leads his life as a young, rich, handsome, single man and no one is his girl.

Oh yes, hootchie mama, explain the ways of rich men to the naive Naomi Campbell, enlighten her on the subject ...

"'I've always known that I'm not the only one but I know that I'm the best at sex, which is why he just keeps coming back to me.'

"...A chance encounter at the W hotel in Los Angeles last autumn re-ignited the passion.

"'I was having dinner with friends without even realising Usher was also there in the VIP section,' said Karrine.

"'As I left at about 1.30am this guy beckoned me over and said, My name's Keith. I work for Usher and he'd like a moment of your time, if you don't mind. Follow me.'"

Swell, elegant ... swellegant!

"'That was the first time I'd seen Usher in ages, but that's how it all started up again.'

A Last Year in Marienbad scenario, to be sure -- what a swell guy.

"Next night the 25-year-old star called and invited Karrineto his 17th floor room at the St Regis Hotel.

"'I arrived at 3am and best friend Keith let me in,' said Karrine. 'But I was taken aback to see two young girls walk out just as I was going in.

"'Usher was in the bathroom sitting on the sink. He had on jeans, a white tank top and all his jewellery and he looked just beautiful."

Just washing up a little for Round 7 ...

"'We talked for a while then moved into the living room ... and I went into action.

"'But right in the middle of it Usher wanted to put a condom on. At first I thought he was just playing safe, but over the next few months he'd do the same thing again and again.

"As we met up regularly I came to realise this was his kick. If you're having sex with a stranger you put on a condom?and Usher likes to make out that's what he's doing.

Whoah! Talk about serious self-delusion. The self-confessed woman nicknamed "Superhead" wonders why a guy might wanta little bit of protection. Self preservation never filters into her fevered imagination. She won't entertain the possibility that he considers her freak of the week.

"He also liked me to keep my clothes on through foreplay, pretending we were unfamiliar with each other."

An "unfamiliarity" he carried out, no doubt (Averted Gaze), with "particular aplomb" the next time she saw him on the streets of Manhattan and tried to approach him, to get him to stop and chat, with her skank brigade in tow.

"And he'd get a thrill from people seeing us having sex. Sometimes his security would walk in when we were making out on the couch. Often they'd ask a question, he'd answer and just carry on having sex with me. He enjoys this kind of voyeurism. I think it makes him feel bigger as a man."

Thank you, "Superhead," The Anna Freud Professor Emeritus at Carvell's College of Knowledge.

"Karrine, who appears in Usher's latest video, admitted sex second time around with him is nothing like their early days.

"'Back then he was a very different guy,' she recalled. 'He'd jump in his big black truck and drive me to get sandwiches.

"'We'd fool around in the recording studio and make love there night after night.

"'While he was singing his heart out, I'd be in the booth making him hit those high notes! Once we had sex on a grand piano."

He started, largo, "tapping the Low A" -- if you [know what I mean], teehee; picked up the pace, moderato accelerando, in the intervening measures; and ended -- a little too briskly for her tastes -- we imagine, ignominiously, presto, "that's it"? *Only kidding* Actually:

"He was always more concerned about me and how I was feeling. He's well-endowed but always very sensitive to my needs ? very sensual and amazingly in tune with my body.

"'Now he's more concerned about himself. He has this power thing going on, orders me to do stuff and is very dominating. And when he talks to me during sex, he likes to demean me. He's even had another woman waiting for him in another room while we've been making love. At first I didn't realise, but now that I know I'd just leave on principle.'"

[This blog] deeply ponders the "principles" of "Superhead."

"Pictures of Usher cosying up to Naomi Campbell have been splashed all over the world, but Karrine has no doubts SHE is the pop star's favourite.

"'Just over a week ago I got a phone call from Keith asking me to set up a sexy surprise for the boss,' she told us."

Hands for Keith, ladies and gentlemen, for his Herculean labors cleaning the filthy Augean stables that is Usher's Vida Loca. His official title on his tax forms ought to be "Usher's Trim Coordinator"

"'He said Usher was on the set of his new movie, Dying For Dolly, filming up in the hills. He wanted me to go with them to pick him up.

"'Now my feeling is, if your best friend picks a surprise treat for you he's going to pick the one thing he knows you like most."

Definition of Rationalization: A defense mechanism where one believes or states an acceptable explanation for a behavior as opposed to the real explanation.

"'So I went to the Park Hyatt Hotel, got in the back seat of their car, took off all my clothes, put on a white bathrobe and headed for the set."

(An artful pause) Damn.

"'When Usher saw me he was stunned. I had my robe wide open and asked him, Had a hard day?

"He gave me the biggest smile and said, ?Well, actually I did.' Then we proceeded to have our fun on the way back to the hotel.

"He just kept repeating ?This is real nice' over and over. He was happy. I was happy.

"When we got back to the hotel that's how we walked through the lobby?with me wearing nothing but my bathrobe and Usher's manager, Terence, behind us holding my clothes like a butler."

Ladies and gentleman, a thousand studied bows and curtsies for Terence, no -- haha -- not Publius Terentius, Terence, Usher's bitch, the one who holds the hoochie mama's attire (Averted Gaze) while the game is afoot:

"Everyone was staring, but I guess they just figured it was Usher doing his superstar thing. Still, our relationship isn't just about sex."

Definition of Rationalization: A defense mechanism ....

"'Usher's a friend as well. We talk?but never about Naomi.

A defense mechanism ... where one believes or states an acceptable explanation

"'Usher doesn't talk about her because she's not important to him. If she was, he wouldn't be with me.

... for a behavior as opposed to the real explanation.

"'I don't think Naomi's anything more to him than a great photo opportunity.'

"'I mean, even I would go out with her for a photo opportunity!'"

Dear, not to put too fine a point on it, you'd go with Regis Philbin for a photo opportunity.

8. Music   -   #8
    Quality. Thanks 3.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Music   -   #9
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    what a ridiculous name... SUPERHEAD lolz. i read about this chick some months ago when she was bragging about having sex with Usher. they used to have a word for people like her: groupies.

a comment i found on somebody's blog, about the Usher/Superhead story:
    Usher's Superhead

According to NewsoftheWorld (and reported last week in the excellent Gatecrasher):

"Curvy Karrine Steffans boasts that the R&B megastar always comes to HER for real thrills, often acting out his kinky fantasy of having dominating sex with 'a stranger.'

"The 26-year-old who revels in the nickname Superhead admits she was just as hungry for Usher when their affair began in October, two weeks AFTER the singer began his on/off romance with Naomi."

We'd suggest the sobriquet "chickenhead," rather than "superhead," on account of it's more accurate. Wew shall procede ...

"With a wicked smile she confessed: 'I just wanted to devour him and eat him up ... so I did!

"'I hadn't been with a man for months. I gave him the best sex of my whole life!'"

Be all that you can be Karrine.

"Karrine, who was in the movie A Man Apart with Vin Diesel, insists catwalk queen Naomi can NEVER count Usher as hers alone.

"'Naomi's delusional if she thinks she's Usher's only girlfriend,' warned 36D-24-36 Karrine.

"'Usher leads his life as a young, rich, handsome, single man and no one is his girl.

Oh yes, hootchie mama, explain the ways of rich men to the naive Naomi Campbell, enlighten her on the subject ...

"'I've always known that I'm not the only one but I know that I'm the best at sex, which is why he just keeps coming back to me.'

"...A chance encounter at the W hotel in Los Angeles last autumn re-ignited the passion.

"'I was having dinner with friends without even realising Usher was also there in the VIP section,' said Karrine.

"'As I left at about 1.30am this guy beckoned me over and said, My name's Keith. I work for Usher and he'd like a moment of your time, if you don't mind. Follow me.'"

Swell, elegant ... swellegant!

"'That was the first time I'd seen Usher in ages, but that's how it all started up again.'

A Last Year in Marienbad scenario, to be sure -- what a swell guy.

"Next night the 25-year-old star called and invited Karrineto his 17th floor room at the St Regis Hotel.

"'I arrived at 3am and best friend Keith let me in,' said Karrine. 'But I was taken aback to see two young girls walk out just as I was going in.

"'Usher was in the bathroom sitting on the sink. He had on jeans, a white tank top and all his jewellery and he looked just beautiful."

Just washing up a little for Round 7 ...

"'We talked for a while then moved into the living room ... and I went into action.

"'But right in the middle of it Usher wanted to put a condom on. At first I thought he was just playing safe, but over the next few months he'd do the same thing again and again.

"As we met up regularly I came to realise this was his kick. If you're having sex with a stranger you put on a condom?and Usher likes to make out that's what he's doing.

Whoah! Talk about serious self-delusion. The self-confessed woman nicknamed "Superhead" wonders why a guy might wanta little bit of protection. Self preservation never filters into her fevered imagination. She won't entertain the possibility that he considers her freak of the week.

"He also liked me to keep my clothes on through foreplay, pretending we were unfamiliar with each other."

An "unfamiliarity" he carried out, no doubt (Averted Gaze), with "particular aplomb" the next time she saw him on the streets of Manhattan and tried to approach him, to get him to stop and chat, with her skank brigade in tow.

"And he'd get a thrill from people seeing us having sex. Sometimes his security would walk in when we were making out on the couch. Often they'd ask a question, he'd answer and just carry on having sex with me. He enjoys this kind of voyeurism. I think it makes him feel bigger as a man."

Thank you, "Superhead," The Anna Freud Professor Emeritus at Carvell's College of Knowledge.

"Karrine, who appears in Usher's latest video, admitted sex second time around with him is nothing like their early days.

"'Back then he was a very different guy,' she recalled. 'He'd jump in his big black truck and drive me to get sandwiches.

"'We'd fool around in the recording studio and make love there night after night.

"'While he was singing his heart out, I'd be in the booth making him hit those high notes! Once we had sex on a grand piano."

He started, largo, "tapping the Low A" -- if you [know what I mean], teehee; picked up the pace, moderato accelerando, in the intervening measures; and ended -- a little too briskly for her tastes -- we imagine, ignominiously, presto, "that's it"? *Only kidding* Actually:

"He was always more concerned about me and how I was feeling. He's well-endowed but always very sensitive to my needs ? very sensual and amazingly in tune with my body.

"'Now he's more concerned about himself. He has this power thing going on, orders me to do stuff and is very dominating. And when he talks to me during sex, he likes to demean me. He's even had another woman waiting for him in another room while we've been making love. At first I didn't realise, but now that I know I'd just leave on principle.'"

[This blog] deeply ponders the "principles" of "Superhead."

"Pictures of Usher cosying up to Naomi Campbell have been splashed all over the world, but Karrine has no doubts SHE is the pop star's favourite.

"'Just over a week ago I got a phone call from Keith asking me to set up a sexy surprise for the boss,' she told us."

Hands for Keith, ladies and gentlemen, for his Herculean labors cleaning the filthy Augean stables that is Usher's Vida Loca. His official title on his tax forms ought to be "Usher's Trim Coordinator"

"'He said Usher was on the set of his new movie, Dying For Dolly, filming up in the hills. He wanted me to go with them to pick him up.

"'Now my feeling is, if your best friend picks a surprise treat for you he's going to pick the one thing he knows you like most."

Definition of Rationalization: A defense mechanism where one believes or states an acceptable explanation for a behavior as opposed to the real explanation.

"'So I went to the Park Hyatt Hotel, got in the back seat of their car, took off all my clothes, put on a white bathrobe and headed for the set."

(An artful pause) Damn.

"'When Usher saw me he was stunned. I had my robe wide open and asked him, Had a hard day?

"He gave me the biggest smile and said, ?Well, actually I did.' Then we proceeded to have our fun on the way back to the hotel.

"He just kept repeating ?This is real nice' over and over. He was happy. I was happy.

"When we got back to the hotel that's how we walked through the lobby?with me wearing nothing but my bathrobe and Usher's manager, Terence, behind us holding my clothes like a butler."

Ladies and gentleman, a thousand studied bows and curtsies for Terence, no -- haha -- not Publius Terentius, Terence, Usher's bitch, the one who holds the hoochie mama's attire (Averted Gaze) while the game is afoot:

"Everyone was staring, but I guess they just figured it was Usher doing his superstar thing. Still, our relationship isn't just about sex."

Definition of Rationalization: A defense mechanism ....

"'Usher's a friend as well. We talk?but never about Naomi.

A defense mechanism ... where one believes or states an acceptable explanation

"'Usher doesn't talk about her because she's not important to him. If she was, he wouldn't be with me.

... for a behavior as opposed to the real explanation.

"'I don't think Naomi's anything more to him than a great photo opportunity.'

"'I mean, even I would go out with her for a photo opportunity!'"

Dear, not to put too fine a point on it, you'd go with Regis Philbin for a photo opportunity.
    Maybe, but if the shoe fits...

Peace bd

10. Music   -   #10

Surprised/Amazed

Man Dis Trick Is Nasty As Hell Dis Is Some Sh** Man I Wonder If The Book Is As Good The Interview Is Aight Well She Is Making A Bad Reputation 4 Herself She Must Feel Real Stupid Da Way Dey B Doggin' Ha Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast