Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: World trade center video

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Clicky
    Sorry its 30mb.

This vid has some interesting info on the trade center colapsing. Its very interesting, some stuff i never knew.

Well worth the download.

Sorry if its a repost

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    despite the overwhelming evidence to suggest this is true and the official story is impossible, that's a wacky theory and you should be ashamed.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Despite the fact that Bush's brothers contract finished that day, when no other planes were allowed in the air apart from the Saudi's, Bush wouldn't testify under oath, there were numerous eyewitnesses that helped the FBI load up the missing black-boxes and the fact that the damage by the planes was not enough to make them collapse... plus this additional taped evidence that the fires were under control and nearly out etc etc etc..

Even if they have found the Firefighters tapes that were suppressed...

I agree with GepperRankins that you should be ashamed for implying that there is a coverup.

Its quite obviously something produced and made by some unpatriotic, anti-semetic, towel-head lover...

You know that those you have to convince would never, under any circumstances, actually watch video and audio evidence against there hero's..
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 08-07-2005 at 12:00 AM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    i bet you could force them to watch it clockwork orange style and they wouldn't believe.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    i bet you could force them to watch it clockwork orange style and they wouldn't believe.

You could have them admit in court, with video of the planning and cackling at the millions they are gonna make.... and some people would still say they were being framed

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Despite the fact that Bush's brothers contract finished that day, when no other planes were allowed in the air apart from the Saudi's, Bush wouldn't testify under oath, there were numerous eyewitnesses that helped the FBI load up the missing black-boxes and the fact that the damage by the planes was not enough to make them collapse... plus this additional taped evidence that the fires were under control and nearly out etc etc etc..

Even if they have found the Firefighters tapes that were suppressed...

I agree with GepperRankins that you should be ashamed for implying that there is a coverup.

Its quite obviously something produced and made by some unpatriotic, anti-semetic, towel-head lover...

You know that those you have to convince would never, under any circumstances, actually watch video and audio evidence against there hero's..

So you are now blaming Bush for the deaths of the 3,000 people?

Granted, I am by no means whatsoever a supporter of Bush, but come now man. Are you finally going off the deep end?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Have to admit... didnt think it'd be you...

And about Bush... he knew a lot more than he admits. Which is not the same as saying he is responsible

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    I agree wholly that he knows a lot more. Obviously, in his position he would.

And I wasn't "fishing", I just typed what came to my mind after reading your post. Upon rereading, perhaps it was a bit silly, but anyways.

But I was wondering, are you or the person that makes the statement "wasn't enough damage to cause a collapse", capable of making this statement? What are the structural credentials for making this statement? I mean come on, it was A FRIGGIN' PLANE! They don't just doddle along the airways you knows.

Anyways, even if someone knew, whether Bush, or if it was still Clinton, or even H. Ross Perot, does it excuse the people who commited these acts since whoever knows things that the media doesn't have access to?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    it certainly doesn't excuse those who had it in their power to prevent it.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    it certainly doesn't excuse those who had it in their power to prevent it.
    Kinda like the London bombings, eh?
    Last edited by Tikibonbon; 08-07-2005 at 12:53 AM.

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast