Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: World trade center video

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Proof?

See the Insurance Claims case.
    Proof?

...the charges would need to be placed before 911.
    Proof?
    have you watched the video?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    Proof?

Proof?

...the charges would need to be placed before 911.
    Proof?
    Doubtful. If you watch the video then the terrorists win.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    My opinion is still out on this. But, unlike some of the lamers in this thread, I have watched this video.
    I haven't got time to watch the video, but I gather it's something to do with claims that WTC7 was deliberately demolished, with explosive charges that were planted prior to 9/11...?

But does it explain...

WHY?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Yes. I thought that would have evident by my previous posts.

The information I'm looking for is proof, not a conspiracy theorist yelling into a microphone on the street saying it to be so. Heck, I've seen the homeless doing that.
    Last edited by Skizo; 08-08-2005 at 09:42 AM.

yo

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    My opinion is still out on this. But, unlike some of the lamers in this thread, I have watched this video.
    I haven't got time to watch the video, but I gather it's something to do with claims that WTC7 was deliberately demolished, with explosive charges that were planted prior to 9/11...?

But does it explain...

WHY?
    I haven't watched the video either but that doesn't seem a pre-requisite in this thread.

I expect the charges were to ensure that the buildings fell in a regular fashion so as not to tumble into adjacent buildings, which would cause even more loss of life.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Yes. I thought that would have evident by my previous posts.

The information I'm looking for is proof, not a conspiracy theorist yelling into a microphone on the street saying it to be so. Heck, I've seen the homeless doing that.
    That's not how the evidence was presented in the video though. Which suggests to me that you didn't watch it or that you are engaging in a similar tactic to that you deplore in that you are just shouting "Conspiracy Nuts!" at the top of your voice (perhaps into a microphone) as your only defence.

Heck, I've seen children doing that.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

But does it explain...

WHY?
    I haven't watched the video either but that doesn't seem a pre-requisite in this thread.

I expect the charges were to ensure that the buildings fell in a regular fashion so as not to tumble into adjacent buildings, which would cause even more loss of life.
    Lamers.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68

But does it explain...

WHY?

one thing is, the building wouldn't have fallen. another is, like J2 said it would have taken quite some time to set it up to be demolished, so the charges must have been set before september 11th

9. The Drawing Room   -   #69
    manker's Avatar effendi

one thing is, the building wouldn't have fallen. another is, like J2 said it would have taken quite some time to set it up to be demolished, so the charges must have been set before september 11th
    Quite. Altho' how can anyone be absolutely sure that they wouldn't have fallen.

Maybe lots of tall buildings also have charges in them to detonate if they look as if they're about to fall into other buildings
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #70
    Quite. Altho' how can anyone be absolutely sure that they wouldn't have fallen.

Maybe lots of tall buildings also have charges in them to detonate if they look as if they're about to fall into other buildings
    maybe they do, if so why is no-one using this as a defense?

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast