Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: World trade center video

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    If you're going to topple a building deliberately, and make it look like an accident, surely you'd set the charges so that it WOULDN'T look like a controlled explosion?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #72
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quite. Altho' how can anyone be absolutely sure that they wouldn't have fallen.

Maybe lots of tall buildings also have charges in them to detonate if they look as if they're about to fall into other buildings
    maybe they do, if so why is no-one using this as a defense?
    Maybe it's classified.

If this was common knowledge then perhaps terrorists would seek to exploit it in other tall buildings.

This might be impossible, however, the public would panic if the right figurative buttons were pushed by harbingers of doom.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #73
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

4. The Drawing Room   -   #74
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    if it was possible i think the terrorists would no all about it

5. The Drawing Room   -   #75
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    if it was possible i think the terrorists would no all about it
    Yeah, but that wasn't really my point.

What I'm saying is that there might be a load of 'public interest' reasons for not officially confirming that tall buildings often have explosive charges in them.

For example, it might be in the public's interest not to have it officially confirmed that office workers in Canary Wharf are sitting on a fucking great bomb each day that they go to work.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    makes sense, after my reality filter went to work on it.

kinda badly written. not to say that a labourer should be able to write like a republican, like

the twin towers fell like this theory would suggest (crumbling from the top down), but tower 7 collapsed from the bottom up.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #77
    Helghast004's Avatar Jelly Filled Donut
    After reading all that...I dont give a damn...

To me its just another conspiracy about yet another major event in history. From the Holocaust to the Moon landings. What I saw was a terrorist attack in our soil and thats it.

"Aw man you've been trapped in government propaganda!" yeah whatever...

I dont like the way this guy spreads his opinion on to others either. On point where he walks off as if to say "I dont give a damn about your opinion."

Ah well.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #78
    he's just a bit hyperactive. can't really hold it against him. especially when you look at the case he's making not just the slightly mental public display he's making

9. The Drawing Room   -   #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Helghast004

To me its just another conspiracy about yet another major event in history. From the Holocaust to the Moon landings. What I saw was a terrorist attack in our soil and thats it.

I dont like the way this guy spreads his opinion on to others either. On point where he walks off as if to say "I dont give a damn about your opinion."

Ah well.
    Its worth looking into.The guy in the video is very creditable and well known.Dont just pass him off as a conspiracy nut.He uncovered the bohemian Grove and stuff like this gives him credit.If your into it,look into if,if youre not then say your not,dont just pass it off just because its not on CNN...
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 08-08-2005 at 01:26 PM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #80
    Helghast004's Avatar Jelly Filled Donut
    Quote Originally Posted by Robs
    Quote Originally Posted by Helghast004

Ah well.
    Its worth looking into.The guy in the video is very creditable and well known.Dont just pass him off as a conspiracy nut.He uncovered the bohemian Grove and stuff like this gives him credit.If your into it,look into if,if youre not then say your not,dont just pass it off just because its not on CNN...
    Im not passing it off just because I didnt see it on CNN or anyother news network for the matter.

I cant really explain what I feel at the moment, without having a major backlash of harmful comments sent against me, or perhaps its the fetigue of laying down wood flooring all day?

Debate among this yourselves...though in the many topics I've posted in many different forums. This one really pisses me off if you will...I'll let you guys handel this with your proper english and grammar, im not known to use it correctly

If its true and the word gets out then great! we've exposed the horrible truth about the government.

One thing still puzzles me...they planned to demolish the building during such a busy day and without barricades to hold back bystanders?

As with most topics I know little about or have no answers too. I'll avoid this topic and leave to you guys.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast