Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Your Pants - argument version

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    [QUOTE=Robert00000]
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

I will make a formal complaint to the mods ....
    You really are a sad person.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert the pervy letch
    I will make a formal complaint to the mods about the accusations manker is making. The facts do not reflect his accusations. He continues to make very serious accusations without any grounds, and if the mods are fair they will take appropriate action against him.

Where is the evidence for what he is claiming? In this thread i simply overlooked the info on the left, which i never take much notice of in any case because it very rarely consists of true information. And the obscure thread manker dug up from the past, you will see i made a singular post on that thread and didnt bother to read the replies, and in the context of what the other posters were saying wasnt out place as we didnt know her age. In any case look at her own posts there, she was claiming her boobs are bigger, if she was only 14 then why was she in an adult discussion.

The FACT is manker is the one who befriends under-age girls.
    You're a bit late, Robert.

I've been chatting about this to the mods for a day or so. We're trying to find what happened to that smutty PM you sent before it was deleted.

Ok, so you want to talk about facts:

Fact is that SGG told me you'd PMed her and I have a PM to back that up - which I've posted.

Fact is that SGG posted that you'd sent her smutty PMs.

Fact is that your defence is flimsy. If you were a sex pest IRL and your excuse was that 'you didn't know how old she was' -- it wouldn't wash, as an adult you have a duty to not letch all over children. You'd STILL be a sex pest and charged/treated accordingly.

Fact is that you have a duty of care to use the information at hand to ensure that you're not making inappropriate comments to minors.

Fact is that here, on FST, her age has been posted on the forum more than 1441 times (with each post and when her Dad and I specifically told you). You say that you've missed all of them. A tad hard to believe, particularly when you take the next point into consideration.

Fact is that you say you don't know SGG nor how old she is yet you made a thread specifically for her.

Fact is that you make lots of threads specifically for young girls or aimed sexually at women. Sara Gemby Gemby Gemby Lilmiss Boobs Lilmiss Lilmiss Lilmiss

Fact is that PM or no PM - you still make my skin crawl.

Those are the facts, Robert - you pervy, creepy, sinister letch.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Fact is that you make lots of threads specifically for young girls or aimed sexually at women. Gemby Gemby Gemby
    Not to steal your thunder, D. but "Gemby spamming" "Gemby missing" and a japanese transvestite hardly seem like sexual overtures to underage girls.

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    GO Jerry Go Jerry

Those are the facts, Robert - you pervy, creepy, sinister letch.
    That made me laugh, sinister letch

Jonno

5. Lounge   -   #95
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Fact is that you make lots of threads specifically for young girls or aimed sexually at women. Gemby Gemby Gemby
    Not to steal your thunder, D. but "Gemby spamming" "Gemby missing" and a japanese transvestite hardly seem like sexual overtures to underage girls.
    Meh, just making a point. Robert the sinister, pervy letch was insinuating that I try to befriend young girls, which I probably do when I'm not being a sarky arse, I certainly don't discriminate against them - however, his overtures dwarf my own.

Mind, on close inspection it could be said that I've an unhealthy interest in male genetalia. Here and here
    Last edited by manker; 08-17-2005 at 10:49 AM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert00000

This means someone else created an account with a similar name to mine and was posing as me, and who sent PM's to people.
    I just checked and there is no account that looks like your username.
    There are other 'robert' accounts but none of them have 000001 or something like that behind it.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 08-17-2005 at 10:50 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert00000

This means someone else created an account with a similar name to mine and was posing as me, and who sent PM's to people.
    There are other 'robert' accounts but none of them have 000001 or something like that behind it.
    Well, that leaves him with the "someone haxored my account!!!1!1 BBQ" argument.

BTW, accounts with the name Robert followed by numbers exist, but all with less than 5 posts. That means no PMing ability, right?
    Last edited by Guillaume; 08-17-2005 at 11:13 AM. Reason: accuracy of the facts

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Retired

BTW, accounts with the name Robert followed by numbers exist, but all with less than 5 posts. That means no PMing ability, right?
    no. members with 0 posts can send PM.

9. Lounge   -   #99

When did it change?

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Retired

When did it change?
    when we started using vBulletin.

we tried to disable it for -10 post users but its not possible with vB. (havent seen a hack that can do this)
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 08-17-2005 at 11:23 AM.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast