Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: Show Your Pants - argument version

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    I hate it when folk are ambiguous like that.

2. Lounge   -   #132
    Poster
    wow, girls must feel lucky to have all these guys fightin' over them, but then again, it is the guys of the KlBoard, not baywatch or some shit...

*runs and hides*

<span style='color:blue'>Ladies and Gentlemen, John Frusciante</span>

3. Lounge   -   #133
    manker's Avatar effendi
    So, we're all agreed that Robert is a pervy letch who has a penchant for young girls.

Quality

===

As an aside; obviously in the absence of pms in the FST logs because of DB corruptions and whatnot, it is impossible to discern with absolute certainty whether or not Robert the pevy letch actually sent any pervy pms to SGG.

However, given what's been written by me, it's safe for everyone to assume that I think he did.

Now, when I got to hear about it a few months ago - when SGG told me in PM that he'd sent her a pervy PM, all I did was to tell her to tell him to fuck off. I felt bad recently when he was perving around her again in this thread, as if I should have done more. So I took it upon myself to make sure that he'll never do it again.

Mainly because of this thread, I don't think he will.

More people than just me, including the mods, will be watching Robert the pervy letch like a hawk. That's a definite good thing.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #134
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    As an aside; obviously in the absence of pms in the FST logs because of DB corruptions and whatnot, it is impossible to discern with absolute certainty whether or not Robert the pevy letch actually sent any pervy pms to SGG.
    [manker]You forgot "is" in that sentence. [/manker]

So I took it upon myself to make sure that he'll never do it again.

Mainly because of this thread, I don't think he will.
    Yeah, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert00000
    (single at the mo and waiting for a call from missy ).
    Face it D, he'll do it again until there is actual proof against him.

5. Lounge   -   #135
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Well, at least everyone is now alert to the fact that he is a pervy letch

Seriously, I can't see him ever PMing SGG again, which was a concern of mine. That's pretty much certain.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #136
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Ok, I am closing this thread as it is no longer serving any purpose other than to discuss the same thing round and round.

We cannot obtain any proof that Robert00000 has harrassed SGG in pm so apart from keeping an eye on things there is not any more we can do right now.People should always be given the benefit of the doubt, and this is one of those times.

This is also a message to the female board members in particular that unwanted approaches should be reported to us immediately and then things can be resolved quickly and with a minimum of either fuss or controversy. A warning from the team is often all that is needed to stop things like this developing.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314