Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Your Pants - argument version

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Yes, the pants thread must be protected, unsullied by the Robert pwnage

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    i posted under a womans username name here once - within the first ten posts i got two pms from members - wanting to "know more about me".
    I can't begin to imagine what girls on forums get in their pm's
    I abandoned the account for fear of finding stuff i dont want to know about members.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert00000
    The fact is unlike manker i can get attractive women in real life i dont need to befriend them on the net.

I suppose it would be hard to use Rohypnol over the net.

Even if you can't trust the personal details, try to remember this is a family board, which is often visited by a lot of young. Especially at this time of year
    when the schools are off. And to be honest, all your posts I've had the misfortune to stumble on seem to be flirting with some member of the board or plain egocentric bs about your buisness.

Nice to hear you notice my posts.
    I still couldn't care less about yours.

I used to be a flier, now I ramble.
    Hey you kids, never suck all the juice out of a tractor.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Anyone remember Chalkmongoose? He was banned for something very similar.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Anyone remember Chalkmongoose? He was banned for something very similar.
    No he wasn't.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    It had to do with pedophilia.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by missie

Give over, it does state her age in every post she makes.
    You must have noticed that.

Funnily enough i don't. If what people wrote there was true then I'm 2 years old, and you come from hobbitshire. I dont usually take much notice of who posts unless its you or some of the people i like e.g. ike, jonno, gemby, ziggy, withcheese etc.

What i dispise is manker making slanderous accusations. I have never pm'd SGG and would like the admins to check that and find out who did, because it didnt come from my account.

Manker is a sad sole who perhaps has no life of interest outside this forum. His only joy comes from whatever affection he gets from females here by supposedly trying to defend them. Whatever way he gets his joy is not my concern, what I take issue with is when he lables me to be something i'm not, maybe its something he is, i dont know.

Everything i post of any interest has been on the main threads for everyone to see, the comic effect would be lost if in a PM. Only manker or someone equally sad would get pleasure out of posting anything lewd on a PM.

The fact is unlike manker i can get attractive women in real life i dont need to befriend them on the net. I've posted some pics of my girlfriends here before and they are far prettier than any i've seen on this forum.

Unless manker has become retarded he will know not to make accusations that have no proof. I again stress the admins need to find out who sgg got the pm's from and if it was manker himself.

@ brenda and others. Sorry this thread has been hijacked by this retards who cant stop making false accusations even though the person concerned admitted she wasnt sure who the PM's came from. If the admins were to check the records we can all get back to the topic.

Ladies of the forum you don't stand a chance of "getting it on" with Robbie.
    So,please stop the pm's!

By the way...Getting drunk and placing a puppet of Paris Hilton on your hand, does not constitute having a girlfriend.

That is all...twat.

bd

8. Lounge   -   #88
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    going away flowers for you, Robert
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    [QUOTE=manker]

I've already demonstrated why I'm pretty sure that you're a pervy letch who finds children attractive.

You want me to do it again, do you.
    I will make a formal complaint to the mods about the accusations manker is making. The facts do not reflect his accusations. He continues to make very serious accusations without any grounds, and if the mods are fair they will take appropriate action against him.

Where is the evidence for what he is claiming? In this thread i simply overlooked the info on the left, which i never take much notice of in any case because it very rarely consists of true information. And the obscure thread manker dug up from the past, you will see i made a singular post on that thread and didnt bother to read the replies, and in the context of what the other posters were saying wasnt out place as we didnt know her age. In any case look at her own posts there, she was claiming her boobs are bigger, if she was only 14 then why was she in an adult discussion.

The FACT is manker is the one who befriends under-age girls.
    Last edited by Robert00000; 08-17-2005 at 01:32 AM.
    Robert00000

10. Lounge   -   #90
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I'm 15 . BTW who cares. What if it was a mistake? He forgot (manker) you told him (Robert0001) about her age. And it doesnt fuckin matter if you were 1 year older.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast