Thread: half life 2 deathmatch for emporio release?

hi all,

i'm trying located the hl2;dm for the emporio release. i've looked high and low for it and haven't had any luck, i know of the vengence hl2:dm addon but i'm not sure if that will work. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Games   -   #2
    Valve have upped their secruity on servers and i doubt you'll find an easy way to play online if at all. Someone posted a link to HL2 (Including DM & CSS) for $20 or so the other day, which works out at about £12 or 3 packs of fags, so it's hardly an expensive game anymore. Just buy it.

3. Games   -   #3
    firstly i got this copy from a friend and secondly i don't have an active internet connection (i have dail up but i can't use it for the time required for it to activate) so its makes it rather hard to active hl2. and i don't really care about online play its for lan use. though thanks anyway. noone else knows?
    Last edited by filezboy; 08-10-2005 at 06:44 AM.

4. Games   -   #4
    *bump*

5. Games   -   #5
    On the legal version even for LAN play you need to be connected to the Internet and logged in. Therefor you're royally fooked.

6. Games   -   #6
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by filezboy
    hi all,

i'm trying located the hl2;dm for the emporio release. i've looked high and low for it and haven't had any luck, i know of the vengence hl2:dm addon but i'm not sure if that will work. Any help would be appreciated.
    You dont need to update if you are just playing through a LAN, just use the vanilla(un-updated) version on each computer you want to play it on, and play through the LAN. Look for HL2 made by Vengeance.