Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Best 0day tracker?

SCC -#1
    Content, speeds, forums

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollinThunder View Post
    That qualification does absolutely nothing to refute my point, which to reiterate, is that your very limited statistics do not permit the inference that SCT is the best 0day tracker. I'm not asking you to analyze every movie or even more categories, but the fact remains that you selected a very limited few to imply that SCT had the best pretimes on what matters (implied by "worth racing") and therefore is the best 0day tracker (implied by context of thread).

I saw you pop in #SCC to gloat about the win on Operation Flashpoint. It's unbecoming of someone who runs what is arguably the best torrent site online. I'm sure that it is generally friendly thing between staffers, but as a regular user who won't be done downloading, let alone playing, the game in the 1 minute difference in pretime, such behavior is pathetic.
    From these two comments you have made, i can now say that what you read, you process it as something else when in your brain.

You best go re-read your logs on that op-flash comment, i didn't say anything about ScT, chaliso posted the race and i commented on who "TV" were. As for the "limited" or "select few", i did say in the past week and as there wasnt that many good things released in the last week, leaves me limited on what i can post, gg. Check a few posts back where i did a bigger selection but again, limited by the past week.

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    BANNED
    iFyM.ln is the best 0day tracker out there
    most of the members there are bigtime members of the scene and sometimes their new torrents release before they are pred in the scene

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    iFyM.ln is the best 0day tracker out there
    most of the members there are bigtime members of the scene and sometimes their new torrents release before they are pred in the scene
    Have you got more infos about iFyM.ln? full name, url, stats and pre for example
    Last edited by antrax34130; 10-08-2009 at 11:50 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    IFuckedYourMother.net

I smelled that setup from a mile away Brian

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    If we were talking weeks, months then maybe it would matter. On some TV shows, certain movies. I have searched for a shows and not found them right away but I will get it the next day or some time after that. Pretimes are not a issue with most decent sites, especially when we are talking a few seconds, minutes even hours.
    And it's even more irrelevant if you're living in a different time zone.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    ScT or TL

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    R888's Avatar Poster
    SCC is the Best !!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    Oh, another "what's the best 0-Day tracker" thread!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    I'm good for you.
    SCC doesn't race popular groups like SCARED and XSTREEM - despite the fact that when they do (on occasion) they get more snatches than most torrents (+30 more).

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast