Thread: Muppets new film

Poster
    I know this one wont go down well with a lot of you BUT hear goes anyway .........Does anybody know if there is a glimmer of hope that the Muppets Most Wanted movie is on the horizon as i am getting mithered off grandkids i know it will not be to a lot of peoples liking BUT occasionally you do throw us a lifeline for the little ones ???????? ( i'll sign of now while you have a good laugh at me now )

Cheers and Thanks

JIM

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    kids watched it at pics 2 times i took them and then they conned their uncle to take them it was not bad as far as muppets go ????? he has a double who breaks out of gulag 9 or something and swops places with the real kermit and him and ricky gervais go on the rob

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    EVE and HELLRAZ0R have cams out. US retail is August 12th. I'm not seeing R5/RC or VOD/WEB-DL dates.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Unless that's All About Eve and Hellraiser you are in the wrong section,methinks.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Unless that's All About Eve and Hellraiser you are in the wrong section,methinks.
    Hellraiser peels off Kermit's face and reveals a hand. It's kind of a bubble burster for the kids.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Hellraiser peels off Kermit's face and reveals a hand. It's kind of a bubble burster for the kids.
    Turns out Baby Jane is trapped in that demonic puzzle box.