Thread: Have Waffles invite, looking for ScT and GFT *only*

DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Contact me only if you can offer one of these sites and you can show that you are a "good user" (I care about Waffles and don't want to lose my account). If you're a big trader (I'll check your posts) don't bother to reply - I want the invite to go to someone who actually wants to be part of Waffles and wants it for his/her personal use (not to turn around and try to trade it for something else).

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    Contact me only if you can offer one of these sites and you can show that you are a "good user" (I care about Waffles and don't want to lose my account). If you're a big trader (I'll check your posts) don't bother to reply - I want the invite to go to someone who actually wants to be part of Waffles and wants it for his/her personal use (not to turn around and try to trade it for something else).
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but you're trying to trade for an invite but won't trade to a big trader?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsoncrow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but you're trying to trade for an invite but won't trade to a big trader?
    Yeah, I'd prefer someone more like me, who has traded only occasionally to get a site he/she really wanted and actually intended to use, and who would be a good member, rather than someone who's just a collector or who's just going to turn around and trade it to someone else. Obviously I can never be certain of this, but figured I'd at least make the request and try to weed out the obvious habitual traders...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Bumpity bump.