Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: FSC - what happened?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by FTNnowFSC View Post
    Vip member and donater

Because....

Last edited by megabyteme; 06-29-2015 at 03:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    porscha's Avatar Poster
    sad for FS been there for years and now all the eggs are gone, no more xmas there I will miss that

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Lol idoleyes.. I answer to what i contribute and i reply donater also im not stupid to say my FSC name here.

I hope is not dead forever. Maybe FSC staff or somebody can tell?
    Last edited by FTNnowFSC; 06-29-2015 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Lol idoleyes.. I answer to what i contribute and i reply donater also im not stupid to say my FSC name here.

I hope is not dead forever. Maybe FSC staff or somebody can tell?
    It is a defunct site. How could your name there be of ANY possible concern?

Any way, your evasiveness has already spoken volumes of your character.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    ......also im not stupid to say my FSC name here.
    I don't think you're giving yourself near enough credit.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    DrParker's Avatar Pro Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by DrParker View Post
    cmon guys stop spam this thread
    That's extremely funny coming from you as it were. https://filesharingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=6438067

Also it's not spam since there is a point,albeit at times not much of one. Even if there wasn't a point it hardly prevents anyone from getting whatever information they deem necessary from this thread.

Serious,dishonest type, if you don't like people discussing things then you probably shouldn't be in a forum.

Either that or shut up and go back to being a worthless lurker like most of the other 1400+ people who have viewed this thread.
    first of all ur link is not working,and to think u were staff here omg.
    now this thread is about fsc tracker which to normal un-troll users of this forum means they can click this thread
    and get an update on the TRACKER status without the need to browse through ur pointless boring troll like bashing of ppl
    who all have one thing in common - they want ur troll maple leaf avatar vanish from their monitor.
    Last edited by DrParker; 07-03-2015 at 04:16 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    I don't particularly care if the link isn't working as the point about your dubious attachment to FSC still got made,nefarious one.

And if by "normal un-troll-like users" you mean the legion of lurkers like yourself who currently choose not to contribute anything to this site ( not even in my case, time and bad jokes) yet still incongruously expect something in return, please explain to me again why I should actually care about what any of them think or want?

Also I may be a "troll" but at least I have the sense not to speak for other people and take sole responsibility for my opinions.

PS What's a ur or ppl? Are those things because I'm pretty sure those aren't things.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    DrParker's Avatar Pro Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I don't particularly care if the link isn't working as the point about your dubious attachment to FSC still got made,nefarious one.

And if by "normal un-troll-like users" you mean the legion of lurkers like yourself who currently choose not to contribute anything to this site ( not even in my case, time and bad jokes) yet still incongruously expect something in return, please explain to me again why I should actually care about what any of them think or want?

Also I may be a "troll" but at least I have the sense not to speak for other people and take sole responsibility for my opinions.

PS What's a ur or ppl? Are those things because I'm pretty sure those aren't things.
    may be a troll??? haha
    u think u contribute to this site but u do the opposite,u make ppl dislike this place with all ur negativity
    and jerk like comments,ppl prefer friendly and positive environment and u make this forum much less fun.it used to be much
    more active forum and I would guess that at least 50% of the ppl who left,left bcoz of u and ur kind.

ps Im sure a lot of ppl (yes it means people and its a thing) that u insulted just few min ago will share my opinion
    Last edited by DrParker; 07-03-2015 at 05:13 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    If people are insulted by the truth then they need to establish a better truth.

Also by "my kind" do you mean the less self-serving or the blacks because if it's the blacks I think that's being a little racist.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    ur kind mean trolls and other negative folks

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast