Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a place to get music

Evelyn's Avatar ¡¡ ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    PU stands for Power User.

i have only 3 tracker atm and afaik they are against invite thread ?
    Then that's a no-go. Unless you plan to join a more accessible site and ratio whore there to be able to access their invite forum and then join What.cd, I hear that's the cool thing to do.
    im PU in one & VIP in One the tragedy is both are over gentle forums
    bit-hdtv dont letting me in to the forum, if they have such thing........ i rocked 9+ ratio there in last 3 days d'loding only x2 freeleach

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Well waited a total of 18 hours over several different days just to fail the interview ... dont think I really care to try it again. Are there any private trackers that are easier to get into even if they dont offer the same content as what?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by joshman1204 View Post
    Well waited a total of 18 hours over several different days just to fail the interview ... dont think I really care to try it again.
    Check what you did wrong. Work on that. They have an IRC channel to solve doubts with the interview studying material.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    I know exactly what I did wrong but really dont care to mess with it again right now. Are there any other options for private trackers?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Depends on your tastes. If all you want is mainstream stuff, the music section on any general/0-Day tracker should do. You can also use DDL forums.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I know exactly what I did wrong but really dont care to mess with it again right now. Are there any other options for private trackers?
    Really, do give it another shot. Else, try libble, another private tracker which caters to music, and is relatively easy to get into. Also, as anon said, if all you need is mainstream music, DDL forums should suffice. I've found this DDL to be a great source of 0-day music.

PS. If you stay active around here, I'll consider inviting you to waffles.
    Last edited by man_utd; 03-26-2011 at 09:05 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Check Out Soundarea. Exellent DDL forum It has more music that what.

Or if u download mostly singles and not Album (or can take pain of downloading track individually) check pirateapp or any vkontakte based app

@man_utd
    Some how u managed to remind me of days when i use to visit site with torrentinvite word in it.
    Gone for Infinite Period

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    waffler's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Copy-Paste View Post
    @man_utd
    Some how u managed to remind me of days when i use to visit site with torrentinvite word in it.
    And how did I succeed in doing that ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    You can try music-torrents.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    justinius23's Avatar Poster
    ^had never heard of this tracker. good alternative to what and waffles it seems. thanks for the heads up.
    you look like i need a drink....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast