Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Thread: BANNED or Restricted countries from Trackers (look here before inviting someone)

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    As the sticky area is quite full in the BT section, I made it a sticky in the invite section. After all, it has all to do with this section and it might remind people filling requests and making giveaways to look there before inviting a member.

I left a redirect in the BT section, I can leave it a couple days or permanently.

Just say if it's ok or not, but it makes sense I think.
    Last edited by KFlint; 07-31-2011 at 06:02 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Evelyn's Avatar กก ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    As the sticky area is quite full in the BT section, I made it a sticky in the invite section. After all, it has all to do with this section and it might remind people filling requests and making giveaways to look there before inviting a member.
    I left a redirect in the BT section, I can leave it a couple days or permanently.Just say if it's ok or not, but it makes sense I think.
    thanks,
    it hardly makes any difference as long as the glued place is knows.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Just say if it's ok or not, but it makes sense I think.
    A part of me was reluctant to add yet another sticky to the BT forum indeed (hence my first comment), but this is okay.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    Chile is not banned from Sign-up on SCC, am from Chile I sign-up just fine and a friend of mine as well.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Let's remove Chile then

The list is mostly built on user feedback, so it is possible for some trackers to have lifted the bans or maybe never banned those countries in the first place. Suggestions are always welcome.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Progress View Post
    Chile is not banned from Sign-up on SCC, am from Chile I sign-up just fine and a friend of mine as well.
    On a similar note then , you can also Signup from India , provided do not use BSNL . Actually , i don't know which ISP is banned from signing , but if you use Tata DoCoMo mobile internet [ their IP is something like 14.xxx.xxx.xxx ] you can signup , no problems. I was surprised when some of my friends said they got SCC , and i asked how did you signup , they said , Normally.. i went , WTF ? Then i realised , must've been Tata DoCoMo.

BSNL , the moment you try to signup , Invite gets deleted [i.e. Invite also lost , permanently ]

==

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    14.0.0.0/8 is a very large block that used to belong to public data networks and is now allocated to APNIC.

If you're saying only the BSNL ISP is banned from SCC according your observations, I can add that to the first post.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    I've been told Romania may be unbanned from BCG, any info on that?

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I've been told Romania may be unbanned from BCG, any info on that?
    Same with Brazil. Would appreciate if someone could confirm...

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Exigo absolutley didn't banned ro!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast