Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1000

Thread: BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup

Quote Originally Posted by Parapeo View Post
    HDBits.cn it's open!!! http://hdbits.cn/signup.php
    meaningless...

2. BitTorrent   -   #992
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    http://www.blackcats-games.net is open for signups ....hurrrryyy!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #993
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    http://www.blackcats-games.net is open for signups ....hurrrryyy!!!
    only for 200 members, then it will shut again for a bit.

4. BitTorrent   -   #994
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by Parapeo View Post
    HDBits.cn it's open!!! http://hdbits.cn/signup.php

HDBits.cn info ~
    Chinese tracker with an Enplish option that helps less than marginally. 1,005 torrents in the following...whatever ~
    Type:
    IPad, lossless, music, movie, game
    Movies:
    The original disc of the original 1080i / p movie film 720P
    Lossless music:
    CD, DSD, DVD-A, BD disc, Audio, dvd-video, original, classical, Flac24bit multi-channel music, channel Flac24bit
    IPAD:
    Video, game, software, e-book, drama, MV
    Normally invite only. Open at the time of this post.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 10-20-2011 at 02:26 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

5. BitTorrent   -   #995

Jam to This ~ Register
    Man, this site has changed since it opened. This is a keeper for me and will only appeal to the heavy duty rockers. Please don't take up space on this tracker if you don't like the band listed...3,390 music files by the following artist~
    G-3, Clapton, Dokken, Great White, Audioslave, Ozzy, Tesla, Bad Company, Heart, Cinderella, Iron Maiden, Fleetwood Mac, Ratt, Led Zep, Bob Seger, Van Halen, Scorpians, Savatage, Megadeath, The Ramones, Godsmack, Queensryche, Motley Crue, Alice Cooper, Guns N' Roses, Triumph, Faster Pussycat, Korn, Poison, Judas Priest, KISS...

Need I say more?

Normally invite only. Open at the time of this post.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 10-21-2011 at 08:22 AM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

6. BitTorrent   -   #996
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by LightOnTheLedge View Post

Jam to This ~ Register
    Man, this site has changed since it opened. This is a keeper for me and will only appeal to the heavy duty rockers. Please don't take up space on this tracker if you don't like the band listed...3,390 music files by the following artist~
    G-3, Clapton, Dokken, Great White, Audioslave, Ozzy, Tesla, Bad Company, Heart, Cinderella, Iron Maiden, Fleetwood Mac, Ratt, Led Zep, Bob Seger, Van Halen, Scorpians, Savatage, Megadeath, The Ramones, Godsmack, Queensryche, Motley Crue, Alice Cooper, Guns N' Roses, Triumph, Faster Pussycat, Korn, Poison, Judas Priest, KISS...

Need I say more?

Ummm that Fleetwood Mac,Bob Seger and Eric Clapton fit into that list about as much as Cindy Lauper or Bruno Mars would.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-21-2011 at 12:01 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #997
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ummm that Fleetwood Mac,Bob Seger and Eric Clapton fit into that list about as much as Cindy Lauper or Bruno Mars would.
    Yeah, but Bruno and Cindy aren't in that list, are they? LOL!
    ~ Amadeus

8. BitTorrent   -   #998
    Important news - Last signup, ever!! Hurry!!
    October will be the last month to sign up for a membership here - ever

OK, I realize this might come as a bit of a shock, but the time has come to close the doors for good. The torrent world has now had 4+ years to understand where the true p2p and 100 % non profit TV-torrent site is located, and that's more than enough time for everyone to make a decision.

As a result of these 4 years TvTz is now a community filled with dedicated TV-loving ppl, sharing TV-experiences and helping each other with all sorts of things. Together with the BIG virtual HDD vision we've always wanted to keep the "club" feeling, knowing that as long as we stay together we can make jumps to other technologies (if necessary) without loosing any of our visions and accomplishments.

To fulfill the plan that was laid out by PH more than 4 years ago we will therefore now close the doors for good, which if you think about it really only is the last step of a 4 year long transformation from a torrent site into a TV club for comrades. Please note that this is not about shutting anyone out, because we've been more or less open for 4 years (!), and anyone with a reasonably stable connection has been able to join and maintain a membership here. This final step is all about creating the best possible sharing environment that we all deserve!

Starting from November 1st it will not be possible to get an account here. No invites, no signup links, nothing. Ever! So please hurry and make sure you get everyone you think would be a good member on board! And do it now! In November it will be too late!

The normal signup page will not work, instead you'll have to send them this special signup link:
    http://tvtorrentz.org/signup_special...2f12aada7381a8

Last but not least, my apologies to staff for keeping you in the dark on this as well. This last step was not due for another year (following the original 5-year plan by PH), but for different reasons I really needed to push this forward ahead of schedule. And that unfortunately meant I could not inform you like I wanted to. Sorry about that!

Obviously this had to be kept a secret for the whole world for a long long time though, to make sure all true TV-lovers and really good members out there would have plenty of time (4 years should be enough) to start an account and get a good membership going. You know who you are because you are reading this now.

:-)

Thank you all for being a valuable part of the best TV-torrent community in the world!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #999
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    tl;dr

yo

10. BitTorrent   -   #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    tl;dr
    ~ Amadeus

Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100