Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scandinavian Movies Trackers

I got in and it's not what i expected regarding DVDR,any more suggestions please?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    What specific languages are you looking for?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    What specific languages are you looking for?
    Swedish, Danish and Nordic.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    For Swedish I believe there is a resurrected TTi, which I can't recall the name of.
    For Danish there is Danishbits and some others.
    You will also find many of the same DVDs on TPB especially the Swedish.
    Almost all the Scandinavian trackers have NORDIC i.e. scandinavian subbed movies, but depending on the main tracker language, you will have an easier time finding native and subbed content for that specific language.

There used to be a Danish forum with all things p2p where signup links and invites were easy to find, but it seems they closed down.
    There is still Nordic-T forums, although they don't have a tracker anymore, you might be able to find help getting on some invite only tracker if you speak any of the Scandinavian languages.
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Thanks Night0wl, it would be awesome if you remember the Swedish tracker's name

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    The first this I found is this: http://www.invitescene.com/topic/241...i-2013-review/

Under 4.000 torrents total and 4.000 members limit, so it seems the new site didn't take off at all. The old site iirc had close to 30.000 torrents and probably 20-30.000 members as well.

In comparison Danishbits after two almost fatal setbacks including being offline several months has close to that amount in just NORDIC and Danish DVDr

But honestly for Swedish content thepiratebay is your best bet to find everything.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Thanks Night0wl, if anyone have more suggestions please share.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    For Swedish I believe there is a resurrected TTi, which I can't recall the name of.
    http://theinternationals.biz

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Member BT Rep: +1
    theinternationals.biz seems to have around 4000 torrents and is a general tracker, so how many DVDR's could it possibly have?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Crap, just 4000 torrents and it's invite only? maybe you saw an old review?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast