Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Thread: SCT has been dead for 1 year

You mean OiNK v2? Sometime last year. They sent invites to all the l33t users in the old database. The tracker is hosted on the same server as the new ScT.

I wasn't even a member on the original OiNK, but since they knew I'd be a great one on the new site, they contacted me anyway.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    You mean OiNK v2? Sometime last year. They sent invites to all the l33t users in the old database. The tracker is hosted on the same server as the new ScT.

I wasn't even a member on the original OiNK, but since they knew I'd be a great one on the new site, they contacted me anyway.
    Don't forget to mention the side of begging donation cuz you must have honnor to being one of these V2.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    Server costs aren't as much of a problem as they used to be on the old sites. Less users equals less hardware requirements.

I almost didn't recognize you with your new avatar, by the way.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Yeah, he no longer has a douche-y looking avatar. It'll be hard to remember that he's kind of a douche this way. Have I made it clear that I don't have any appreciation for daniel? I guess he followed my advice, so I know he can read and understand (proof below)

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30 View Post
    so what's the point
    Has anyone else pointed out that your avatar is lame? No... I think I mean to say stupid, but that doesn't quite capture it either. A tineye search revealed it's some actor named Michael Emerson. I haven't watched anything he's ever been in, but clearly you're not using a character shot, no, just a picture of Michael Emerson. It's sort of gay, and the guy gives of a sort of douche vibe. Then I'm thinking, maybe you're not even a fan of Michael Emerson, maybe you are just trying to convey your inner personality. So if I ignore the fact that the avatar is of an actor named Michael Emerson, and I focus on douche vibe, it just leaves one assumption. That is, you could be quite exactly what I feel from seeing your avatar. Is that right, are you a douche?

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Yeah, he no longer has a douche-y looking avatar. It'll be hard to remember that he's kind of a douche this way. Have I made it clear that I don't have any appreciation for daniel? I guess he followed my advice, so I know he can read and understand (proof below)

so what's the point
    Has anyone else pointed out that your avatar is lame? No... I think I mean to say stupid, but that doesn't quite capture it either. A tineye search revealed it's some actor named Michael Emerson. I haven't watched anything he's ever been in, but clearly you're not using a character shot, no, just a picture of Michael Emerson. It's sort of gay, and the guy gives of a sort of douche vibe. Then I'm thinking, maybe you're not even a fan of Michael Emerson, maybe you are just trying to convey your inner personality. So if I ignore the fact that the avatar is of an actor named Michael Emerson, and I focus on douche vibe, it just leaves one assumption. That is, you could be quite exactly what I feel from seeing your avatar. Is that right, are you a douche?
    I didn't see your advice before but I'll make it very short, it just a picture not else. And by the way I don't care if you had or have appreciation for me. Take it easy you're not real you're just a part of an illusion called FST's drama so save your opinions and judgments for morons as sprotmotor1989.

Now you did.
    Last edited by Daniel_30; 06-05-2011 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    you're not real you're just a part of an illusion called FST's drama
    What are you?

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    Poster
    Server costs aren't as much of a problem as they used to be on the old sites. Less users equals less hardware requirements.

Last edited by Fibre; 06-05-2011 at 11:46 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    you're not real you're just a part of an illusion called FST's drama
    What are you?
    I'm the same as long as we're still writing in fourm.
    Last edited by Daniel_30; 06-05-2011 at 12:19 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I didn't see your advice before but I'll make it very short
    Could you make it longer, there wasn't much substance in that one, and I'm nowhere near full. Bad news, this is me taking it easy. You'll know when I'm trying. This is just me making up for all the times I ignored to point out the douche factor, and I haven't quite explored why I feel that way about it. The new avatar might be a "better" than the old one, but it's still kind of lame. I don't feel that you earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    What are you?
    I'm the same as long as we're still writing in fourm.
    Also you're English became really broken here, so you didn't technically answer AbyBeats' question.

-signed imaginary FST personality
    Last edited by mjmacky; 06-05-2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Also you're English became really broken
    Can't pass up making people smile.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast