Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast

Thread: what games are you playing right now?

Wildstar. Enjoying it, but its early days.

2. Games   -   #522
    Watcg_Dogs and love the feeling and most of the side quests. A bit disappointed in the story the way they force gun fights on us.
    I sneak and plan the attacks up until the end of an act where I'm forced to go bananas with guns and bombs.
    Other than that it's a great game.

3. Games   -   #523
    UFC PS4 liking the idea of building a fighter ! & some wofenstein PS4 soon !

4. Games   -   #524
    I forgot my xbox login details so I've started again from scratch.. So I have a large choice of games I wish to complete again.. Starting with Skyrim and Fallout 3 - my favourite 2 games ever on the 360

5. Games   -   #525
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    State of Decay: Lifeline - it's glitchy as fuck and as unfinished as State of Decay ever was but still, it's awesome!!!

Also playing a bit of the latest free Xbox Gold game for this month, some fake batman themed FPS which is actually quite fun.

Finally put down GTA Online now I've ranked up past any unlockables, got all the property, weapons and cars I desire... No doubt I'll sign back in when a new DLC comes out.

6. Games   -   #526
    Waiting for WOD to come out for Wow...so replay of final fantasy X and X-2

7. Games   -   #527
    there's loads of sales going on on Xbox Live right now so I bought Bioshock Infinite, but then someone at work told me I need to play through the first one to appreciate the ending and the first one costs nothing right now so i bought that too and started playing it. I'm an hour in and it's pretty sick, but i bought Infinite because i was drawn to all the bright colours and being in the sky and shit. Without spoiling anything, do I really need to do the first one first?? And i'll of course do it at some point, so would doing Infinite first spoil the ending of the original??

Also, the free Gold game right now is BattleBlock Theatre which is very fun, watched the intro and played the first 5 minutes, its a keeper

8. Games   -   #528
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    I've played Infinite without playing the original Bioshock first and didn't feel like I was missing anything at all. It might be helpful to know the general idea of the Bioshock world for context, ie city found underwater, get drugged up on superpower drugs, entire city gets fucked up. Even so though Infinite is an entirely different place and isn't really dependent on the either game. The story/ending doesn't reference them at all afaik.

Now the DLC (if you bought them) is another story entirely. I haven't played it yet, but from what I've heard it's actually based in the world of the first two Bioshock games. So in that regard it probably would be heavily based on story from the first two games. It would definitely be helpful to play the first game before you do the DLC for Bioshock Infinite.

9. Games   -   #529
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Shim Megami Tensei Persona and Final Fantasy XIII.

10. Games   -   #530
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    I've played Infinite without playing the original Bioshock first and didn't feel like I was missing anything at all. It might be helpful to know the general idea of the Bioshock world for context, ie city found underwater, get drugged up on superpower drugs, entire city gets fucked up. Even so though Infinite is an entirely different place and isn't really dependent on the either game. The story/ending doesn't reference them at all afaik.

Now the DLC (if you bought them) is another story entirely. I haven't played it yet, but from what I've heard it's actually based in the world of the first two Bioshock games. So in that regard it probably would be heavily based on story from the first two games. It would definitely be helpful to play the first game before you do the DLC for Bioshock Infinite.
    I smashed through Infinite this weekend and it was tits!!!! The story was so, so good!!! Had to watch a 20 minute videos on youtube explaining the ending to fully understand it. Such an awesome game! Think I'll do the original next then the new DLC like you said.