Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the worst game you have ever played?

Messiah for PC

2. Games   -   #42
    dragons lair....
    waaaaay back.....

3. Games   -   #43
    "Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!" for WiiU. Got it for the girlfriend but what looked and felt like a poorly designed 80's arcade game was actually more buggy and annoying to play than imaginable. Attack animations that would delay the actual attack while you got smacked around, getting hit by an enemy would stun you while other enemy’s would be able to hit you and cause an additional stun over and over until dead, some playable characters having a jump/fly ability to get over holes/gaps while others had to the take the long way made for a fun multiplayer experience.

Can’t think of anything in that game that made either of us want to play it again..

4. Games   -   #44
    Brink, sadly I had so much hope for it.

5. Games   -   #45
    Monte Carlo

6. Games   -   #46
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Couldn't play past 30 minutes. Too tired of this series sending endless swarms of enemies (ones that could pinpoint exactly where you were behind cover) until you advance to the next "checkpoint."

7. Games   -   #47
    doom

8. Games   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by dalpreet View Post
    doom
    Alright, you get two infraction points for spamming, and twenty for bad taste.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. Games   -   #49
    Elite First Encounter.. not a bad game but there was a reason why in a PC magazine above the review they posted a picture of a big steaming pile of crap.

10. Games   -   #50
    9threaver's Avatar Member
    PetTV on playstation. that game was weird and seemed impossible to play

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast