Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think is the funniest tv series?

Anyone checked out the new Vic & Bob comedy House Of Fools? It's showing on BBC2 UK at the moment. Completely deranged and takes a few episodes to get into it but worth checking out.

2. Movies & TV   -   #292
    south park by far
    i cant wait for the new fools and horses this year
    Last edited by jimjims; 02-25-2014 at 07:00 PM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #293
    Bionic Women - lindsay wagner at great role model for girls

4. Movies & TV   -   #294
    Friends

5. Movies & TV   -   #295
    The Ricky Gervais show - too bad that they dont have more episodes coming

6. Movies & TV   -   #296
    Hi all my favorite series are simpsons and south park they crack me up ..also any old SNL episodes

7. Movies & TV   -   #297
    The Office, after mike scott left, it went downhill

8. Movies & TV   -   #298
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    I like the obvious ones like South park too but for a more (loosely speaking) grown-up show I`ll go with Psych.

But classic sitcom wise I`ll still stick with Red Dwarf being a watcher since it first got launched on BBC2 (I still have a VHS collection).... seen the American pilot on youtube but don`t be put off if you`ve not tried the real thing

9. Movies & TV   -   #299
    Big Bang Theory

10. Movies & TV   -   #300
    Colbert, Ferguson (I said "idiots" a lot during this show), Simpsons, BBT, Psych. Seinfeld is too old to remember but I still want to quote CYE a lot especially when something is "pretty pretty good" or I'm doing a "Larry David" for some reason which usually involves doing the right thing incorrectly. If you have seen it you'd know what I mean. No one ever gets his eyeball gag when he tries to detect lies unless they have seen it but most people are not cool enough to have seen it. I mean how does one describe "Better Call Saul" to the clueless. It's pretty hard to explain how it is both humorous and tragic in the exact same moment.

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast