Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: you like guns?

Poster
    wow i doubt most of those guns are even legal. ive been shooting guns since i was 4 years old

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I don't see what's wrong with it. I was raised around most of the guns you see in that video, and NO, none of them are illegal. My dad is a gun collector and so he has tons and tons of guns. Not the crumby, cheap uzi's like some in the video, but mostly military weapons from muskets to modern machine guns dating from the Revolutionary War to the present. It's really not a big deal. Those are probably just people in a gun club that meet once a year to show off and chit-chat guns or something.

As for the kids being there. Good. I was taught about guns from a very young age and was shooting guns at a very young age, and thus I grew up with a good knowlegde of gun safety, unlike so many others who don't know squat about guns.
    Last edited by Skizo; 08-10-2005 at 06:28 PM.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    I don't see what's wrong with it. I was raised around most of the guns you see in that video, and NO, none of them are illegal. My dad is a gun collector and so he has tons and tons of guns. Not the crumby, cheap uzi's like some in the video, but mostly military weapons from muskets to modern machine guns dating from the Revolutionary War to the present. It's really not a big deal. Those are probably just people in a gun club that meet once a year to show off and chit-chat guns or something.
    Hard-core
    What is even more hardcore is you dont see anything wrong with it.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I wish my Dad had loads of guns. It would be so cool.

I find people who try to show off by saying that their Dad has loads of guns really funny.

However, if my Dad had loads of guns, I'd hope he was the type to join up with a gun club that lets kids handle machine guns. That would be so cool.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I find people who try to show off by saying that their Dad has loads of guns really funny.
    I'm not showing off. What's there to show off.

I was mearly illustrating a point that I've been around these types of people and they're not "nuts".
    Last edited by Skizo; 08-10-2005 at 07:17 PM.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #16

YeeeeHaaaw

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I'm not showing off. What's there to show off.

I was mearly illustrating a point that I've been these types of people and they're not "nuts".
    It was completely superfluous. If you were raised around guns it follows that your Dad keeps them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo showing off about his Dad

I don't see what's wrong with it. I was raised around most of the guns you see in that video, and NO, none of them are illegal. It's really not a big deal. Those are probably just people in a gun club that meet once a year to show off and chit-chat guns or something.
    Both mean exactly the same thing.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Christ. I don't ever want to get into this tragic debate again. I'll just quote Goldfinger:

"fuck the NRA and fuck their attitude" - FTN
    Last edited by Withcheese; 08-10-2005 at 07:09 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Christ. I don't even want to get into this tragic debate again. I'll just quote Goldfinger:

i did n't intend it to go this way
    anyway ere you have it lounge style
    suck my gun honey

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Currently listening to:

Golfinger - Open Your Eyes.

FTN.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast