Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kids :rolleyes:

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    I did'nt say it was, but you know as well as I do that you do things when you're drunk that you'd never do sober, very few people can deny that.

So what would you do in my position, not from your pov, put yourself in my position, think of a kid who you've known and watched grow up and who's parents are mates.

Also if I'm wrong I'll be lynched in a big way.

Jonno
    First, if you can't control what you do when you're drunk, you shouldn't drink. It's a cop out to say "I was drunk" as an excuse for stupid behaviour. Part of being an adult is being in control of your actions. I'm not saying I've never done anything stupid when I've been drunk, but most of it I would probably have done sober as well (dancing on tables, stupid stuff like that). Harmless stupidity is a little different than destruction of property.

If you're concerned about his behaviour, then maybe it's best that you pull the kid aside and talk to him directly.

If it were one of my teenaged cousins or something, that's probably the route I would take if it was a first offense, after that I would definitely talk to their parents.

@BD - the concert was great.
    Last edited by NikkiD; 08-14-2005 at 05:36 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Heh, no.......trust me on this

If I'm wrong they will go balistic and acuse me of this and that, they're mates, not friends, difference.

To be honest if it was local lads then it was him, there is one other possibility but he's not as tall as me, but it's possible it could be holiday makers etc.
    Shit, now I'm even more confused

Jonno

Edit: @Nik ...
    If you're concerned about his behaviour, then maybe it's best that you pull the kid aside and talk to him directly.
    thats what I said
    And again I'm not excusing him for being drunk, I'm saying it hightens moods, excitment etc, you cannot deny that and I'm saying had they been sober they would not have done it. That sounds like a cop out lol, I know what I'm trying to say
    And I'm sorry but I would not definitely not dance on a table sober.........drunk....I'd probably do it naked
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 08-14-2005 at 05:38 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Heh, no.......trust me on this

If I'm wrong they will go balistic and acuse me of this and that, they're mates, not friends, difference.

To be honest if it was local lads then it was him, there is one other possibility but he's not as tall as me, but it's possible it could be holiday makers etc.
    Shit, now I'm even more confused

Jonno

Edit: @Nik ...
    thats what I said
    And again I'm not excusing him for being drunk, I'm saying it hightens moods, excitment etc, you cannot deny that and I'm saying had they been sober they would not have done it. That sounds like a cop out lol, I know what I'm trying to say
    And I'm sorry but I would not definitely not dance on a table sober.........drunk....I'd probably do it naked
    Sounds like you have made up your mind...

Peace bd

4. Lounge   -   #24
    No, I know what I want to do, but that's not nessecerarly (fucking word) the right thing to do.
    But who's to say whats right and wrong........yup, I'm just sat here confusing myself

Jonno

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    he obviously knew what was in there
    does the rest of your town know about the shed?

tips
    1. do a deal with your stingy boss - to upgrade the "shed" to high security area
    sell him everything double price and the work will be free
    2.Tell Waggling dude that you know and if he doesnt work for you (and some extras) to fix up the shed(and some extras) youll tell the police/parents.
    the profit margarine is immense

6. Lounge   -   #26
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    No, I know what I want to do, but that's not nessecerarly (fucking word) the right thing to do.
    But who's to say whats right and wrong........yup, I'm just sat here confusing myself

Jonno
    I suppose a childs parents should say whats right and wrong, a judge, teachers...I could go on and on.

Peace bd

7. Lounge   -   #27
    @z Thats actually not a bad idea
    Cept the deal with the boss, I already done one of them for the floor and got ripped off by several hundred quid

Jonno
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 08-14-2005 at 06:10 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I didn't say you would. I said I would. I don't recall doing anything when drunk that I was totally mortified by the next morning, other than perhaps posting on here and having to edit spelling mistakes. What I'm saying is that whether they were drunk or not makes no difference to the police when it comes to being charged with breaking and entering or destruction of property. It's not like the police are going to say, "oh, you were drunk? Well that changes everything, don't worry about it."

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    I didn't say you would. I said I would. I don't recall doing anything when drunk that I was totally mortified by the next morning, other than perhaps posting on here and having to edit spelling mistakes.
    I doubt that but if so then you're very lucky or just don't feel embarrasment/regret.......or can't remember anyway, that's always a good option

What I'm saying is that whether they were drunk or not makes no difference to the police when it comes to being charged with breaking and entering or destruction of property. It's not like the police are going to say, "oh, you were drunk? Well that changes everything, don't worry about it."
    You funny

I did'nt say it was, I'm trying to think it's..........oh ffs now you've confused me

Jonno

10. Lounge   -   #30
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    he obviously knew what was in there
    does the rest of your town know about the shed?

tips
    1. do a deal with your stingy boss - to upgrade the "shed" to high security area
    sell him everything double price and the work will be free
    2.Tell Waggling dude that you know and if he doesnt work for you (and some extras) to fix up the shed(and some extras) youll tell the police/parents.
    the profit margarine is immense

Sounds pretty good to me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast