Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Eminem And 50 Cent Vs Ja Rule And Murda Inc

1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    as far the ja rule tracks, there are a few, but the main one ur thinking of is probably "loose change"

2. Music   -   #12
    ja is a fake joke. he thinks he's up with the real artists out there, being true to the streets. ja is fake. i know eminem is hardly the most street rapper out there, but at least he's in touch with the streets through 50. shady records could pimp ja's ass like ja is pimping charlie baltimore and ashanti
    ja used to have some beats, holla holla was good when it came out, but the audience ja is rapping to has changed from the streets to the housewives. he should just keep quiet, and not play with the big boys, he might get hurt, i don't know if the ladies would like him with only 3 teeth or a dimple like 50's

3. Music   -   #13
    Poster
    Heres the list of official Songs from Shady/Aftermath

1)D12: Doe Ray Me
    2)D12 G-Unit: Bumb Heads
    3)D12 G-Unit: Keep Talkin
    4)Hailie:Hailies Revenge i have heard it yet but i know its out becuz ppl have heard it. i just cant find it i looked where the ppl told me but i didn't care to look for long

4. Music   -   #14
    A couple of quotes from "50 pence" for you:

" I wouldn't exist as an artist without [bootlegging]. If you can create enough demand to be bootlegged before you have a deal, it is the greatest form of promotion."

"If I catch any bootleggers they're gonna have to deal with me. Believe me: G-Unit is combing the block. I'm looking for that van."

Hypocritical?? Not 50, surely.

"If I don't make music...I'm going back to the 'hood... I'll sell crack. I'm gonna go back to sell crack if I can't make it in the music business."

Good thinking 50. That sure would set a good example to your child.

"I don't want to make talking about people my M.O"

So why does "50 pence" constantly name check and diss other rappers?? He only does it for publicity. Diss some of the biggest selling artists and get a bit of their shine on to yourself. Not a good long term career move!!

Anyway, my point is that if "50 pence" is a real gangster as he claims to be then why the f u c k is he confessing on record? Real gangsters don't say shit to anyone. "50 pence" is a fake gangster wannabee. Saying that he's "keeping it real" is bollocks. Try walking round some of the more notorious areas of Inner City America/Europe and see how long his diamonds and chains last.

For the definative answer to the "50 pence" question download " Sticky Fingaz vs. 50 Cent - Jackin' for beats ".
    Sticky says it all on this "assault on bullshit rappers".

Keep on keepin' on.

Signature removed

5. Music   -   #15
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    opinions are like assholes... everybodys got one...

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    ja's a bitch now but venni vetti vecci is still some tight shit

7. Music   -   #17
    Fasttracker A
    What do you know about the street ?
    Where do you think Queens is fool ?

the Jamaica Queen district is where 50 resides.I bet you dont know where that even is.
    Where are you getting these lame quotes from ? The source magazine.

The reson why they quote him is because himself and shady aftermath artist and employess wont give interview because of the whole benzino dis

And guess what benzino owns part of The source magazine
    And whos benzino ? for him to come out and dis anyone is pathetic,sounds like some other guy named sticky fingers who used to be a part of a mediocre group called Onyx

have you heard how to rob ?
    Basically he rips everyone in the industy himself and the g unit have robbed.

Yet no one denies wha 50 has said ,accept ja fool,and that foola int got no cred for the order of protection shit he tried to pull just before him and gotti released the last temptation

Besides the beef w/ Nas and Jay z only made them sell more records!

And really i could say robbed your mom last night, and even if i really did a confession is not nearly enough proof in the justice system today.

its all just hearsay,but what do you really know about the judicial system

8. Music   -   #18
    Originally posted by nahan@20 April 2003 - 08:23
    What do you know about the street ?
    Where do you think Queens is fool ?

the Jamaica Queen district is where 50 resides.I bet you dont know where that even is.
    Where are you getting these lame quotes from ? The source magazine.

The reson why they quote him is because himself and shady aftermath artist and employess wont give interview because of the whole benzino dis

And guess what benzino owns part of The source magazine
    And whos benzino ? for him to come out and dis anyone is pathetic,sounds like some other guy named sticky fingers who used to be a part of a mediocre group called Onyx

have you heard how to rob ?
    Basically he rips everyone in the industy himself and the g unit have robbed.

Yet no one denies wha 50 has said ,accept ja fool,and that foola int got no cred for the order of protection shit he tried to pull just before him and gotti released the last temptation

Besides the beef w/ Nas and Jay z only made them sell more records!

And really i could say robbed your mom last night, and even if i really did a confession is not nearly enough proof in the justice system today.

its all just hearsay,but what do you really know about the judicial system
    I own "How to Rob" so I have heard it. A comical track!! I don't think "50 pence" or his G(ay)-Unit have "stuck Bobby Brown for some of that Whitney money".

So by repeating hearsay "50 pence" is keeping it real.

By the way, Queensbridge is a district of New York, it's boundaries are Hillside Ave/172nd St/108th Ave/Van Wyck Expressway. Same place the legendary "Juice Crew", Mobb Deep, Nas are all from.

I hope I haven't upset you Nahan, the quotes were E-mailed to me by a friend from New York. And I know about Benzino being a co-owner of The Source, but I haven't heard his "Diss track". What's it called and I'll get it??

"Besides the beef w/ Nas and Jay z only made them sell more records!" Exactly my point Nahan. Pop fu ckin artists the lot of them!!

By the way Nahan, here is not the place to get into whether I know the "streets" or not. I don't feel the need to brag unlike "50 pence".

What about you Nahan? I bet you know the streets, it's where your mother works!!
    Signature removed

9. Music   -   #19
    Fasttracker A
    Again how come nobody has come out publically or lyrically abouut 50 s
    how to rob?

You tell me and everyone here whats so soft about Queens ?
    because you dont consiter it a real "notorious"area

Ja allready has his chain taken.
    Do you know how the beef started anyway?

Just because 50's from Queens dosn't mean his hasnt left his neibourhood,
    you must e a fool to believe that he is allways inside the boundries.

Do you even know about the Order of protection scam Irve tried before last temptation dropped ?

OOOh the wit, you want to talk about my mom thats so 1991.
    Whats with the "pence" referance you give to 50,oh now I get it.

Take your little joke back to the U.K where Ja and Gotti "pounded" your ass for an autograph.
    HahahahH Aahahaa Even in this forum you all over their dicks

10. Music   -   #20
    Poster
    ::HIGHLY AGREE'S WITH NAHAN:: if that litte kid with all the quote and sayin "50 pence" would run up in queens talkin shit about 50 would get blasted. why do ppl post fake non prove able shit on here actin like they know shit they dont. they took the Order of protection to see if it was real and it was a fake and that Irv gotti had had it made

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast